Swifty
Swifty
  • Threads: 1
May 31st, 2016 at 2:47:52 PM permalink
Hello forum.
I am arriving in Vegas 6/1 and am looking for someone who is interested in making me their companion 7 star. I have been 7sC past two years but the individual who I usually do business with did not make 7 star this past year;therefor I expired 4/1. I would be happy to make a donation or something along those lines. Open for negotiation. It would definitely be more valuable ASAP. This has to happen in Vegas preferably this week. Thanks.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 91
May 31st, 2016 at 2:51:50 PM permalink
What perks does the companian get worth paying for?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 31st, 2016 at 2:57:56 PM permalink
How much money would you pay?
# Свободный Натан
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
May 31st, 2016 at 3:50:14 PM permalink
Interesting. I've always wondered why we didn't see more of these type requests on here. It's kind of spammy, but I want to see how it plays out, so I'm leaving it up for now. (Also an opportunity for a member to make money as opposed to this guy trying to take ours.)

Anybody gets more info from the OP, I'd encourage posting it. Or if somebody finds out or knows it's a con, please speak up. Thanks.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Swifty
Swifty
May 31st, 2016 at 4:24:24 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

What perks does the companian get worth paying for?

I am a poker player and line skipping has some value.

Quote: RS

How much money would you pay?

I am not sure if I should discuss this in the open. This is not a new concept at least not where I am from, the Midwest, so there are going rates.

Quote: beachbumbabs

Interesting. I've always wondered why we didn't see more of these type requests on here. It's kind of spammy, but I want to see how it plays out, so I'm leaving it up for now. (Also an opportunity for a member to make money as opposed to this guy trying to take ours.)

Anybody gets more info from the OP, I'd encourage posting it. Or if somebody finds out or knows it's a con, please speak up. Thanks.

Thanks for leaving it up. I will give a member $$$ as a donation that they can do as they wish. (Not sure the terms of service on selling them.) I have done research and see nothing that prohibits selling them but still try to stay away from breaking any rules I am unaware of.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
May 31st, 2016 at 4:26:16 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Exactly what are you looking for in a 7Star companion? You're 7 Star and need a companion? You a discarded peanut shell looking for your other half? Sorry, can you repeat the question? Possibly in terms I have some remote chance of understanding exactly what you said? Just 2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Swifty
Swifty
May 31st, 2016 at 4:27:27 PM permalink
Also as a side not. To my knowledge it takes no perks away from 7 star card holder and is not even monitored. We still have separate total rewards numbers and offers.
GWAE
GWAE
May 31st, 2016 at 4:35:34 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Exactly what are you looking for in a 7Star companion? You're 7 Star and need a companion? You a discarded peanut shell looking for your other half? Sorry, can you repeat the question? Possibly in terms I have some remote chance of understanding exactly what you said? Just 2F

2f always a day late and dollar short or something like that.

Op is looking for another 7star member to let him be their companion. In case anyone doesn't know a 7star member can give their level to another member but they still have their own account.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
DiscreteMaths2
DiscreteMaths2
  • Threads: 12
May 31st, 2016 at 4:38:15 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

7 stars is the highest tier loyalty program at nearly all Caesars Entertainment locations. It might just be a coincidence but I am guessing this guy is probably in town for the World Series of Poker. I don't play myself but I heard on the Gambling With an Edge podcast recently that lines can be crazy long there, so the possibility of even just being able to cut some lines has pretty good value.
Assume the worst, believe no one, and make your move only when you are certain that you are unbeatable or have, at worst, exceptionally good odds in your favor.
GWAE
GWAE
May 31st, 2016 at 4:41:32 PM permalink
https://www.totalrewards.com/sevenstars/rules
From cet website, here is the companion info.

COMPANION CARD

The Seven Stars Companion Card entitles its bearer to all Seven Stars priority service benefits, including Diamond/Seven Stars lounge access. Lounge access is limited to companion only, no guests. Lounge access may be restricted due to special events, private parties or during peak periods; during these periods, companions may be required to be accompanied by a Diamond or Seven Stars member. Other restrictions, fees and limits may apply and vary by property.
The Companion must adhere to all Total Rewards rules and regulations.
Card will be issued by a host or Total Rewards representative at any time during the year.
Both the Seven Stars member and the companion must be present in order to obtain a Companion Card.
Companion must be 21 years of age or older.
Card bearerís photo should appear on the back of the card. In states requiring signature strips, a signature strip will be placed on the back of the Card.
Each Seven Stars member can only elect one Companion per benefit year and cannot change the companion during that time for any reason.
An individual can only hold one Companion Card. For example, once a member reaches Seven Stars status, the Diamond Companion Card will be forfeited for a Seven Stars Companion Card.
Lost or stolen Cards may be replaced, but only in the name of the original Card bearer.
Associated accounts separated in the state of Nevada and California will both be eligible for a Seven Stars Companion Card if both members qualify for Seven Stars status. If both do not qualify, then only the primary Seven Stars cardholder will be granted a Companion Card.
Employees of Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC, its subsidiaries or affiliates or entities managed by any of such entities, are not permitted to hold Companion Cards.
Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC reserves all rights to cancel or modify the Seven Stars Companion Card program at any time with no notice and can reclaim or cancel individual Companion Cards at its discretion. Companion Cards will be confiscated if the Seven Stars member loses his/her Seven Stars status.

• Jump to: