100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 417
  • Posts: 2163
December 27th, 2015 at 7:33:47 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I just learned that TR given 5000 tier credits for warning 2500 in a day. So you can break up the 5k diamond in a day requirement into 2 trips. I am thinking of giving it a shot next year.

You need to earn 5000 tier points over 2 days to earn diamond. For 10:1 credit video poker, that's $50k coin in. Would that make the "theoretical" loss to earning diamond on 98.39% JoB is $805?



you get better adt if you did DiaD in 1 day.
altho I only got $200 Return Rewards for doing it. ($50k coin-in in 1 day)
might be because I was actually up a few $ when I was done.

took me 8hrs in front of $2 denom single line 9/6 JoB.

for your 8/6 JoB:
$50k coin-in x 1.6% = $800 theo loss
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 417
  • Posts: 2163
December 27th, 2015 at 7:34:50 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

I also won't have to wait two extra months for the cheapie "gift" they give you. Last year, I took it to a pawn shop and got $60 for it.


what was the gift? and why didn't you take the free slot play option?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12641
December 27th, 2015 at 8:33:36 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

But they are free tickets! I'm just jealous that I live so far from anywhere that it's tough to cash in on anything. I'm pretty sure the Southern Baptist Convention is my primary adversary on this issue. Not ready to stand up to them yet, but I'm slowly assembling a crew.....

I live right here and I rarely use that stuff. I don't think me or my GF used any of the free shows from Dimond level. We have seen most of the shows we wanted to under other offers.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
Joined: May 22, 2013
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 3616
December 27th, 2015 at 9:03:10 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I live right here and I rarely use that stuff. I don't think me or my GF used any of the free shows from Dimond level. We have seen most of the shows we wanted to under other offers.

Well you see 'bad Leroy Brown', you have become overly comfortable perhaps with your proximity. You could show a little empathy for those of us stuck out here in the sticks.....;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 1073
December 27th, 2015 at 4:03:06 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

you get better adt if you did DiaD in 1 day.
altho I only got $200 Return Rewards for doing it. ($50k coin-in in 1 day)
might be because I was actually up a few $ when I was done.

took me 8hrs in front of $2 denom single line 9/6 JoB.

for your 8/6 JoB:
$50k coin-in x 1.6% = $800 theo loss


Can you explain why the ADT would be any different splitting the DIAD session into 2 days?

Also, do the slots that advertise 97% still reward tier credits 5:1? If so it would help break up the monotony of an 8 hour VP session.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 6222
December 27th, 2015 at 4:46:10 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Can you explain why the ADT would be any different splitting the DIAD session into 2 days?

Also, do the slots that advertise 97% still reward tier credits 5:1? If so it would help break up the monotony of an 8 hour VP session.



Adt = average daily theo

50k in with 800 theo on 1 day gives adt of 800

50k in with 800 theo over 2 days gives adt of 400.

You are more valuable to a casino if you play more on 1 day opposed to half of that on 2 days. There are other factors as well but that's all I will get into.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 1073
December 27th, 2015 at 4:57:46 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You are more valuable to a casino if you play more on 1 day opposed to half of that on 2 days. There are other factors as well but that's all I will get into.


So you're saying you'll get more comps dropping the same amount of coin over fewer trips?

I don't think it should matter for gaining diamond though, right? It's still 5k TC minimum no matter what.
100xOdds
100xOdds
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 417
  • Posts: 2163
December 27th, 2015 at 5:36:55 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

So you're saying you'll get more comps dropping the same amount of coin over fewer trips?

I don't think it should matter for gaining diamond though, right? It's still 5k TC minimum no matter what.


yes, you are correct on both.

you can do two 5k Tier credit runs on separate days.
but DiaD = more comps
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 85
  • Posts: 3126
December 27th, 2015 at 11:24:05 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

what was the gift? and why didn't you take the free slot play option?



I'm talking about the 7 Stars Annual Gift. There is no free play option.

What free play option are you talking about?
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 5458
December 28th, 2015 at 12:49:24 AM permalink
Not that it really matters, but "theoretical" is typically used when describing what the casino thinks you're supposed to lose, while "EV/expectation/HE" would be used when describing how much you expect to lose (with perfect play).

ie: $50k on 9/6 JOB has an expected loss of $230 (using proper strategy). But your theoretical would likely be in the $750 to $1.5k range...since the theo on the machine is likely in the 1.5-3.0% range.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav

  • Jump to: