DanDruff
DanDruff
  • Threads: 1
January 11th, 2015 at 1:47:16 PM permalink
Quote: runningman

Two years ago I was a 7Stars super duper level and last year all I was is diamond. The benefits for most players are almost identical unless you enjoy taking cruises with a bunch of geriatrics or like yearly trips to places you don't care much about. My experience is that 7stars players lose 10 times what diamond players do. So unless you're Rockerfeller or like to brag about card holdership, go for diamond every year.

Not entirely true.

There is a HUGE difference between Seven Stars and Diamond, and that's the ability to get free rooms GUARANTEED in every market on any date, given 48 hours notice.

So if you earn Seven Stars and then quit playing (which you can do for over 2 years, and keep Seven Stars status), you can continue getting tons of comped rooms without having to run more money through and deal with greedy hosts.

Also, the hotel staff does NOT see your play history, so to them, all Seven Stars are equal. This allows you to get them to do favors, get better rooms, etc, even if you haven't put a penny into a Caesars machine in a long time.

I agree that, without that benefit, most of the other Seven Stars stuff is fairly trivial. I do make use of the cruises, dinners, and annual trips, but I can understand how that's not appealing to everyone.

Also Seven Stars can exchange RCs for freeplay at a 1:1.25 rate, whereas Diamond has to do it at 1:1.75, and that's a pretty huge difference.
DanDruff
DanDruff
  • Threads: 1
January 11th, 2015 at 1:48:46 PM permalink
BTW, all cards show they "expire" on next 3/31, but that's meaningless. Your actual expiration date is TWO calendar years after you earned the status, on 3/31.
Perdition
Perdition
  • Threads: 36
January 11th, 2015 at 2:01:03 PM permalink
Seeing you join and post here reminds me I should drop in the Alan's forums more often.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
October 4th, 2015 at 12:45:13 PM permalink
Bored today so reading some old threads on the Total Rewards program. The second part of the quote below infers that you would keep a 'Diamond" status but not an "aspiration level" within that status? Would it just reset to the Diamond minimum? Does anyone know now, nearly two years later, how this works for sure?

I'm 4700 Tier Points away from changing levels within Diamond and can easily accomplish that in a night with the 5000 Daily Bonus on 2500 during a trip next weekend. Keeping that new aspiration level until Mar 2017 effects the decision on my level of play.

Any clarification is appreciated. 2F

Quote: DrawingDead

Quote: Caesars

Your Tier Score qualifies you for Tier Status from the day you achieve the status through the remaining portion of current year, all of following year, and 3 months of subsequent year (expires 3/31). During our Tier Renewal period in March, your expiration date will be extended.

<Edited for brevity>

People are also often confused by the new Diamond "aspiration levels" (*cough*cough*) within Diamond (there's a ghetto Diamond, a cul-de-sac Diamond, and a big swingin' dork Diamond level within Diamond, determined solely by current year tier credits, all with the same color card). Those mini-distinctions within Diamond do not carry over from year to year like the major Platinum, Diamond, and Seven Stars certified degenerate levels do.

Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 417
October 5th, 2015 at 7:01:22 AM permalink
2feathers,

i believe diamond aspirations expire Dec 31 of the year you earn it.
sucks if you earn it Dec 30.

but the benefit of 5k tier points added to your acct on Jan 1 is worth getting if you're close.
(now only need 10k tc more to keep diamond)
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
October 5th, 2015 at 9:09:58 AM permalink
I've done some more, a lot more, reading since I posed the question.
Talked to my host yesterday about a couple other things but didn't remember to inquire about this.
I'm still confused, (imagine that), but I do appreciate the response Mr Odds.
chaunceyb3
chaunceyb3
  • Threads: 22
October 5th, 2015 at 9:53:11 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

2feathers,

i believe diamond aspirations expire Dec 31 of the year you earn it.
sucks if you earn it Dec 30.

but the benefit of 5k tier points added to your acct on Jan 1 is worth getting if you're close.
(now only need 10k tc more to keep diamond)

Incorrect. For Diamond Aspirations (levels 1, 2), the last day to earn 40K or 80K tier credits is December 31, 2015, but you have until June 30, 2016 to book and complete.

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
October 5th, 2015 at 11:18:12 AM permalink
Nice CB3!
But where the hell did you get that?
I thought I had exhausted the normal avenues to get the info, even before I brought it up.
I'm jealous of you 'smart guys'
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
December 26th, 2015 at 6:14:02 AM permalink
Just got a postcard 'Invitation Only' from Harrah's inviting me to come pick-up my free 'VIP Drone' just after New Years.
This is probably going to get me arrested again.....
Can't tell if it has a built in camera/video ;-)
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 26
December 26th, 2015 at 10:21:52 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Just got a postcard 'Invitation Only' from Harrah's inviting me to come pick-up my free 'VIP Drone' just after New Years.
This is probably going to get me arrested again.....
Can't tell if it has a built in camera/video ;-)

!!! I want a "VIP Drone"! lol you guys get allllll the good promotions =P
Playing it correctly means you've already won.

• Jump to: