NathanV
NathanV
  • Threads: 5
March 23rd, 2018 at 11:48:53 AM permalink
So how can I submit this to the wizardofodds dot com/games/video-poker/speed-records/ page?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1419
March 23rd, 2018 at 2:06:45 PM permalink
Quote: NathanV

So how can I submit this to the wizardofodds dot com/games/video-poker/speed-records/ page?

Sorry for the late arrival. I would be very interested to do an official challenge. However, I won't accept this video because I can't confirm it wasn't sped up. For it to make my record book, I have to witness it, record it, and go through every single hand to confirm accuracy. Are you up to doing that?
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
NathanV
NathanV
March 23rd, 2018 at 2:48:02 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Sorry for the late arrival. I would be very interested to do an official challenge. However, I won't accept this video because I can't confirm it wasn't sped up. For it to make my record book, I have to witness it, record it, and go through every single hand to confirm accuracy. Are you up to doing that?

I would be interested.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
March 23rd, 2018 at 2:52:19 PM permalink

Ooh. A worthy WoV Spring Fling event. No?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
March 23rd, 2018 at 4:13:15 PM permalink

I would be interested.

Wunderbar! When would you like to do it? If you can hold off until the May 19 weekend we can make a WoV gathering over it.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 130
March 23rd, 2018 at 8:28:33 PM permalink

I would be interested.

Hi Nathan. What's with the cat? I am looking on the positive side and hoping that that is just your sarcastic sense of humor or some innocent weirdness on your part. You better not have killed a cat, Nathan.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
March 24th, 2018 at 11:17:22 PM permalink

From all the people in the background it does not appear to be sped up in any way.
NathanV
NathanV
March 25th, 2018 at 3:03:07 AM permalink

Wunderbar! When would you like to do it? If you can hold off until the May 19 weekend we can make a WoV gathering over it.

Where? I presume you mean in Las Vegas but I don't live there. I will coincidentally be visiting there starting around May 29 for the WSOP.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
March 25th, 2018 at 3:05:25 AM permalink

Where? I presume you mean in Las Vegas but I don't live there. I will coincidentally be visiting there starting around May 29 for the WSOP.

That is fine with me. Let's resume this discussion when the date gets closer. Do you already know where in Vegas you want to play?
NathanV
NathanV
March 25th, 2018 at 3:15:31 AM permalink

That is fine with me. Let's resume this discussion when the date gets closer. Do you already know where in Vegas you want to play?

I have no idea as I've never played VP there. Optimal conditions would be slant tops of the same style as in the video with max bet and deal on the same side, max bet button not individually incrementing each credit before the deal, and of course the machines being close to each other and having buttons in perfect condition.

• Jump to: