Thread Rating:

BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 6
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
July 20th, 2014 at 4:11:43 AM permalink
Tonight a machine had a full screen of multipliers, meanwhile the machine next to me had 2 spots with multipliers. This guy I always see walking around but never playing anything sits down and vultures it. The multipliers were on the bottom two spots so he only played those two lines at 1 credit per line. Enjoy your edge on $.10 sir!!! Now I know exactly why I get to some machines and every game is played off at 1 credit per line.

There should be a test before you can VUX. If you're not smart enough to realize you want to wager max payline coins when you have a multiplier, you shouldn't be allowed to VUX. Do you want an edge on $.25 or $.05 + a royal penalty? LOL
cf1984
cf1984
  • Threads: 3
July 20th, 2014 at 7:29:30 AM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

The last hand played for that game type is always shown for every denomination of that game. In some cases, people go broke or are looking to play for cheap and do not play every hand for the last hand of the session, but you have to play for 1 credit each to do this. You can also vulture for 1 credit doing this too.

Since it's shown for every denomination afterward of that game type, seeing it is not a guarantee there will not be multipliers on that game (onenickelmiracle's question).

Thanks for the reply but I'm saying on a 5 play machine all 5 hands are showing the card back. It's like there had never been a hand played on that game before. I understand that if someone only played say 3 out of 5 hands, then the 2 not played would show the card backs.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 20th, 2014 at 7:40:17 AM permalink
Quote: cf1984

Thanks for the reply but I'm saying on a 5 play machine all 5 hands are showing the card back. It's like there had never been a hand played on that game before. I understand that if someone only played say 3 out of 5 hands, then the 2 not played would show the card backs.

maybe that is the case? It could be a new game, or maybe the machine went down and they had to reset it. I am not sure if they reset a machine if it will show the last hand.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
July 20th, 2014 at 8:20:57 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

maybe that is the case? It could be a new game, or maybe the machine went down and they had to reset it. I am not sure if they reset a machine if it will show the last hand.

Or a player cycled through betting options and did not play at all, maybe?
DanMahoney
DanMahoney
  • Threads: 7
July 20th, 2014 at 9:37:20 AM permalink
This thread should be closed immediately. Vulturing is an offensive term. At the highest level of play, forms of this activity are known as artistic mining and vulturing is a very offensive term to miners. Furthermore, it is not only offensive but loose lips could lead to the disenfranchising of this endeavor. Mr. Administrator, please close to avoid unintended consequences.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
July 20th, 2014 at 10:16:45 AM permalink
uh oh, we better add the word vulturing to the list that the Redskins are on. Wait is the word add offensive to people who don't have the ability to add?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
July 20th, 2014 at 10:28:28 AM permalink
Quote: DanMahoney

This thread should be closed immediately. Vulturing is an offensive term. At the highest level of play, forms of this activity are known as artistic mining and vulturing is a very offensive term to miners. Furthermore, it is not only offensive but loose lips could lead to the disenfranchising of this endeavor. Mr. Administrator, please close to avoid unintended consequences.

Sorry, but the word is not going to go away on this site. It has been a term in the gambling world for at least twenty years and one person's objection to it is not going to change things.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
July 20th, 2014 at 10:36:07 AM permalink
Quote: DanMahoney

Furthermore, it is not only offensive but loose lips could lead to the disenfranchising of this endeavor. Mr. Administrator, please close to avoid unintended consequences.

And most of us here do not subscribe to the "now that I know about it, everybody else shut up about it" mentality either. It's to late to shut up anyway. Ultimate X has been discussed here for at least a few years. It's all archived.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
DanMahoney
DanMahoney
  • Threads: 7
July 20th, 2014 at 11:28:21 AM permalink
First, as a Canadian, I only find the term redskins offensive when it is combined with the term Washington. Furthermore, it is confusing term since you also have a Washington redskin currently serving in congress. Secondly, I started out vulturing years ago, but now that there is a mutation or secondary off shoot commonly referred to as artistic mining I now find the term ôvulturing" very offensive to us artists and it hurts my feelings. Although "most of us do not subscribe...yada yada.." don't you respect the rights and views of the minority positions e.g., Ahigh's craps perspective.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
July 20th, 2014 at 12:00:46 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

Sorry, but the word is not going to go away on this site. It has been a term in the gambling world for at least twenty years and one person's objection to it is not going to change things.

I think you missed the sarcasm. But I'm never 100% sure with the internet.

• Jump to: