SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
  • Threads: 17
February 15th, 2019 at 12:09:45 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Ya, that is a bit paranoid for only $1300 in chips. I wouldn't even begin to worry at PH unless you had 5k or more in green. I would think cashing in the chips in at other locations would be scrutinized more

It was my first time, so I was paranoid. Now Iíve learned. FYI. Cashing in green chips at other locations was very easy. The cage takes it without any questions. I heard black chips can be a very different story.
mayoroftitycity
mayoroftitycity
  • Threads: 0
February 26th, 2019 at 5:58:26 AM permalink
Did this whole report just fizzle out? We haven't heard anything from this guy in months and his trip starts in like 3 days
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 17
February 26th, 2019 at 7:36:35 AM permalink
Quote: mayoroftitycity

Did this whole report just fizzle out? We haven't heard anything from this guy in months and his trip starts in like 3 days

Kinda hard to write trip reports before they actually happen.
Lock him up!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 154
February 26th, 2019 at 7:57:19 AM permalink
I had three templates. Great trip, mediocre trip, horrendous trip. Fill in a couple of details and instant trip report.
mayoroftitycity
mayoroftitycity
February 26th, 2019 at 8:04:49 AM permalink
Well, duh. But i'm talking about the anticipation. Where's the buildup? We need to be excited!
mayoroftitycity
mayoroftitycity
February 27th, 2019 at 5:57:57 AM permalink
2 days out and we still have nothign. I'm calling it now. Delsante is a fraud
LuckyPhow
LuckyPhow
  • Threads: 49
February 27th, 2019 at 6:15:37 AM permalink

Now, now, Mayor. Del may have a perfectly good reason for not immediately complying with your demands. For example, Del might be trying to find the definition of "nothign."

Other WoV members sometimes take longer than 2 days to prepare their trip-report updates. Maybe it's taking longer than expected to count all winnings from the trip. Anyhow, there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation once we finally see the final (hopefully successful) trip report.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 154
Thanks for this post from:
mayoroftitycityForager
February 27th, 2019 at 6:45:06 AM permalink

Based on your extensive history here?
mayoroftitycity
mayoroftitycity
February 27th, 2019 at 6:52:34 AM permalink
Quote: LuckyPhow

Now, now, Mayor. Del may have a perfectly good reason for not immediately complying with your demands. For example, Del might be trying to find the definition of "nothign."

Other WoV members sometimes take longer than 2 days to prepare their trip-report updates. Maybe it's taking longer than expected to count all winnings from the trip. Anyhow, there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation once we finally see the final (hopefully successful) trip report.

Ok, I'll give you that, I shouldn't be so impatient. But people, we're so close. I'M EXCITED. I just only hope that Delsante shares the excitement that we all have for this report. I'm jazzed, and not like the instrument. You can do this, Delsante!!! Take it down
mayoroftitycity
mayoroftitycity
February 27th, 2019 at 6:56:33 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Based on your extensive history here?

I get it, Bill. I'm a new guy. But can't a guy get excited about a TR, regardless of his status on the forum? VEGAS!!! 2 days!!!!

• Jump to: