Thread Rating:

aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
April 19th, 2018 at 12:00:59 PM permalink
I made a cameo appearance in TheTrooper97's vlog
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
Thanks for this post from:
ams288
April 19th, 2018 at 12:52:49 PM permalink
Breaking news re: #IceGate:


I spoke to one of the housekeepers about the ice machines and she informed me that, when she was hired, she asked why the ice machine rooms were closed off to guests -- they told her that too many times, people had been caught having sex in those rooms and management finally decided to just end the chances of that happening
kmumf
kmumf
Joined: Jul 5, 2011
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 182
April 19th, 2018 at 1:25:51 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

I made a cameo appearance in TheTrooper97's vlog



Haha nice. Will you be riding a boosted board anytime soon?
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 434
  • Posts: 25333
April 19th, 2018 at 1:31:50 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

I made a cameo appearance in TheTrooper97's vlog


\
At what minute are you in it, I'm
not wasting 18 min watching a
video for nothing.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
April 19th, 2018 at 1:39:28 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: aceofspades

I made a cameo appearance in TheTrooper97's vlog


\
At what minute are you in it, I'm
not wasting 18 min watching a
video for nothing.



5:26
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
April 19th, 2018 at 1:39:43 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: aceofspades

I made a cameo appearance in TheTrooper97's vlog


\
At what minute are you in it, I'm
not wasting 18 min watching a
video for nothing.


5 minutes or so in the Starbucks.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
April 19th, 2018 at 1:43:25 PM permalink
Cromwell High limit does not open until 8pm this evening
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5537
April 19th, 2018 at 1:47:39 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Breaking news re: #IceGate:


I spoke to one of the housekeepers about the ice machines and she informed me that, when she was hired, she asked why the ice machine rooms were closed off to guests -- they told her that too many times, people had been caught having sex in those rooms and management finally decided to just end the chances of that happening

lol we KNEW there was a deeper reason! ...someone must have gotten a tip, from deepthroat...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5476
April 19th, 2018 at 1:51:52 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades



Which casino is this? I don't recognize it.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
Thanks for this post from:
ams288
April 19th, 2018 at 1:55:55 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Quote: aceofspades



Which casino is this? I don't recognize it.



Palace Station - had dinner there last night

  • Jump to: