slackyhacky
slackyhacky
  • Threads: 49
August 14th, 2014 at 7:18:34 PM permalink
Flew to Vegas on Spirit a few days ago.

They offer 50$ free match play at the D. So my wife and I each got our two 25$ match chips and headed to the roulette table. I played red, she played black. We did this twice and came away with $50 free dollars.

I tried to do it myself and play red and black at the same time. The dealer wouldn't let me play that way. Is that a common rule in roulette that one can't play both red and black?

Anyway, my wife quickly jumped in and said "I'm playing black" and so the dealer let it go. Weird.

Great trip though. Played at the 3$ Craps table and made a bunch of money.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
August 14th, 2014 at 7:22:34 PM permalink
Quote: slackyhacky

Flew to Vegas on Spirit a few days ago.

They offer 50$ free match play at the D. So my wife and I each got our two 25$ match chips and headed to the roulette table. I played red, she played black. We did this twice and came away with $50 free dollars.

I tried to do it myself and play red and black at the same time. The dealer wouldn't let me play that way. Is that a common rule in roulette that one can't play both red and black?

Anyway, my wife quickly jumped in and said "I'm playing black" and so the dealer let it go. Weird.

Great trip though. Played at the 3$ Craps table and made a bunch of money.

Actually, many places will not even allow 2 different people (even complete strangers) to play red and black MP's at the same time.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
August 14th, 2014 at 7:50:29 PM permalink
fml i would die if I had to fly spirit
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
August 14th, 2014 at 9:58:41 PM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

fml i would die if I had to fly spirit

Just don't have ANY bags, send them UPS or something.
  • Jump to: