Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 179
February 20th, 2020 at 6:29:50 AM permalink
Quote: Mendoza

I no say senor mosca hypocrita

i say is hypocrita that the others they say I write aburrido but nothing is happen to them but when i write this I get suspend. this is not correct

but if you want know actual right now - it is hypocrita also to that you senor mosca write before you find the mdawg story is not interest but when someone write that you story aburrido you get not happy. you write it that if something to find aburrido just to ignore but you did not ignore the mdawg instead you write that his story no interest you ——— maybe I learn to find what you write and i repeat it here or do you want repeat it here for us

I didn’t private message anyone about it. As I said a few posts ago, I don’t care that you didn’t like it. I care that you PM’d me about it.
NO KILL I
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerPokerGrinderJoeman
February 20th, 2020 at 8:04:47 AM permalink

I no say senor mosca hypocrita

i say is hypocrita that the others they say I write aburrido but nothing is happen to them but when i write this I get suspend. this is not correct

but if you want know actual right now - it is hypocrita also to that you senor mosca write before you find the mdawg story is not interest but when someone write that you story aburrido you get not happy. you write it that if something to find aburrido just to ignore but you did not ignore the mdawg instead you write that his story no interest you ——— maybe I learn to find what you write and i repeat it here or do you want repeat it here for us

The one edge I give Moscas story over Mdawgs stories, is that Moscas really happened
Mendoza
Mendoza
  • Threads: 2
February 20th, 2020 at 8:13:50 AM permalink
Miguel know the mdawg story is true

why?

he know why but if i say here the truth the beachbumbabs he not like so i just smile
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 18
February 20th, 2020 at 8:22:28 AM permalink
One of my high school spanish teachers once told a joke that seems fitting for this thread.
Here is the punch line:
Eso si que es!

Keep those gambling stories coming Mosca!
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
February 20th, 2020 at 8:22:31 AM permalink

why?

he know why but if i say here the truth the beachbumbabs he not like so i just smile

As you’d been told before , beachbumbabs is she not he
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
February 20th, 2020 at 9:14:06 AM permalink

why?

Mdawg tells stories that are as true as Spider-Man.

You are boring and yet you complain that other people who actually contribute to this forum are boring? Hypocrite much?

Finally BBB is not a man but a very nice woman and you are most likely a sock so... shoo fly!
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston

• Jump to: