you must bet banker or player: mini-max: 1-10 units;
banker bet: no commission;
tie is ok to bet at the same time: 8:1, mini-max: 1-10 units,

last hand,

BR 1: 20 units,
BR 2: 15 units
BR 3: 10 units,

all secret bets.

optional consideration: by pattern, it is a P for next. then others will bet P.

what units would each bet by Optimized strategy? why?
tomchina123
tomchina123
  • Threads: 43
March 20th, 2016 at 7:41:41 AM permalink
no answers?

i would do so:
1) if i am BR 1, 20 units,
i will bet 10 units on banker. 4 units on tie.
Last edited by: tomchina123 on Mar 20, 2016
tomchina123
tomchina123
March 20th, 2016 at 8:08:25 AM permalink
2) if i am BR2, let's say there is no 2nd prize.
i will bet 10 units on the player. 5 units on tie.
tomchina123
tomchina123
March 20th, 2016 at 8:57:28 AM permalink
3) if am BR3, i can bet 6 units on player, 4 unit on tie.
tomchina123
tomchina123
March 22nd, 2016 at 12:54:05 AM permalink
i made some more thinkings on this kind of tournament:( only thinkings at no experience, some are new by the whole internet as i read, not sure if right)
1) all strategies has one assumption: you have the chance to copy or against others at the last hand.
by this assumption,
a) last hand is the most important. even you have only 1/2 of other's bankroll, you have a huge advantage if you bet after others.
b) the BR(star) is what you need to do before last hand. because you then have the chance to copy others' bet.
c) only try to make a smaller gap on BR advancement. which means a smaller bet when you are BR 1 or BR2. Then less risk.
d) bet big when you are big behind. if many are betting ties, especially BRs are betting tie, it is also needed to bet a mediu-sized bet on tie at the beginning, because if you don't, your last hand will be wholy relied on tie bet. if only small percentage bets ties, don't bet on tie.
e) for betting system, at the beginning, Kelly should be the best. because for +ev game, it is the best, for -EV, it can be changed into ANTI-D'Alembert. but if you are behind in the middle, use D-alembert, 1/7, 1/3. all in,
d) the small advancement in bankroll before last hand is useless. risk it at the 2nd last hand. but only till to the half of BR1. if there is secrete bet.

2) by last hand, by seret bet, the guessing of how others will bet is important. watch how others bet at the beginning, listen to them. will they like betting ties? will they follow the trend? if you have wide attention-scope to watch all others, watch the persons betting after u, later the luckiest.

3) by last hand, by secret bet, if you are BR1, if you have no time to think,
a: do as Wong's idea: max bet on banker, max bet on player.
b: if you have time to guess if others will bet on tie and if some(BR2-BR3) will, some will not. by your guess, bet max on banker, that is it. if your bankroll is 2 times bigger than others, bet this-more-than-2-times-1 on tie.
the ideas for this is:
a, if my bankroll is not 2 times bigger, if i bet anything on tie, the other BRs will beat me by banker bet. because of the how-much i lose in tie bet.
it is too complicated, if i cannot make a good logic out, just make a max banker bet, because i need to have a sure win at this 45.9%.
C: if i still have more time, bet max on tie, bet BR difference-1 on tie.

4) if i am BR2, the focus is BR1 and BR 3.
a> will they bet on tie? will they keep some chips in hands after betting? will they bet small or big? will they bet Banker or player?
b) if no time, best max against the trend and max on tie.
c) if i have time, if guessed Br1 or Br3 will bet on tie, and the BRs of 3 are similar. bet max on banker. because i can beat them by banker bet if they lose much on tie.

5) if i am Br3,
If my Br is really small, it is easy, bet max on tie, because when BR1 and BR2 are competing, they daren't go too much on tie.
the left go to B/Pagainst the trend.
If my Br is ok big, the trend is clear, bet B/P against the trend, the left on tie, with one chip left.

if there are some key words to be remembered:
1 position. 2, bankroll*2, difference-1, 3 tie. 4 trend. and gamble on how others will do.

do it at your own reasons.there are not abusolute right one. but there are, for wrong ones, right?

if any one could read and comment, check if this point is right?
d) the small advancement in bankroll before last hand is useless. risk it at the 2nd last hand. but only till to the half bankroll of BR1. if there is secrete bet.
tomchina123
tomchina123
March 22nd, 2016 at 12:56:45 AM permalink
if any one wants to play baccarat tourament in Macao, let me know. it is free by some sense and the prize like 1 million to 100 million hkd.
  • Jump to: