Thread Rating:

Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
September 14th, 2013 at 9:35:05 AM permalink
Quote: gr8player

And in the same post you reference my reluctance to reveal my play here in this forum.....

....for whose benefit, exactly? Yours, Egalite's, EvenBob's, Beethoven9th's, whose exactly?

Yes, please accept the challenge for my benefit, esteemed teacher. I want you to prove to the whole forum why YOU are the world's foremost expert on everything baccarat! I also want you to win back the $250,000 that you lost.

I've never lost $250,000 myself, so I know that must be eating away at you, teacher. Take care, and I wish you the best of it!
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
September 14th, 2013 at 9:46:46 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
egalite
egalite
  • Threads: 9
September 14th, 2013 at 9:58:34 AM permalink

And here we go again.....

1.) As to the "I haven't rated the thread yet" comment:

Yet just another of your absolutely baseless accusations...no, at this point, let's call it what it truly is...another of your absolutely baseless LIES about me. No one is able to "rate" their own threads. Not me, not anyone.

Then how come your posts at BF used to appear with 5 stars before the view count even clocked up?

2.) As to your question: "...what about all those occurences of AB that occur while you're not there?"

It appears as if you're asking me about my trigger- and variance-play, and the effect of my absences on same. Simple answer:

Zero.

Try to understand: my statistics are my statistics. Mine.

Look, right now, as I'm typing this post, there are thousands of Baccarat tables dealing thousands of hands. Are you suggesting that I need to be present at all of them in order to play my viable variance game? Absolutely ridiculous, right?

Yes, absolutely ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous to suggestion that if I test and post an FLD trigger derived from the Zumma data consisting of 1600 shoes, that somebody could take a small sample of that data set (a sessions worth) and then claim a 56% hit rate. Sure you could get lucky and play all the decent good shoes from the 1600 data set, then again you could play all the rouge shoes. A simple case of selective thinking because it makes the story sound better. You are not only trying to fool everybody here, you are deluding yourself.

Only my preferred trends matter, only my strike rates matter, only my win/loss streaks matter, only my drawdowns matter, only my variances matter...and ALL OF THEM MATTER ONLY WHEN I AM PLAYING. When I am present at the table is the only time that it all counts for me.

I fully grasp all of that, too bad you had to take the advantageous approach, when you could have simply stated, "I played Baccarat over the last few days and won or lost whatever", omitting the preaching, sermons, fudged statistical nonsense, l demand & expect your attention BS.

Anyway, it appears your wings have been clipped. Yeah, yeah I know, I know, "it would be a shame if you left". I did like your usage of the term "mode of play" were on earth did you ever get that from (LOL)? I much prefer the moniker "natural9" myself "great-player". No doubt with this earlier re-appearance at the WOV, the last trip was more successful than the prior weekend. So again I make the suggestion, put the profit to 'good use'! A decent shrink may help you get to the bottom of this compulsion which drives you to keep returning for more of the same.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
September 14th, 2013 at 11:28:17 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Anyway, I'm going to ask that you desist with creating additional threads devoted to substantially the same subject matter

God bless you, Pierce. I take back any bad thoughts
I might have ever had about you. Well, not all of them,
but you know what I mean.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
September 14th, 2013 at 1:13:03 PM permalink

I think you're right, I do want your system. However, I only want your system if it is printed on some double-roll two-ply toilet paper, because it can then at least serve a practical function for me.

Well, now I know why you've been made an administrator in this forum: You're a perfect representation of its standards.

Whatever this, "Mode of Play," it must fail in the long-run, mathematically. You know it, I know it, everybody here knows it.

I know nothing of the sort. Why must it fail? You base your statement on the house edge and the yielding negative expectancy. But who's to say that it cannot be overcome with intelligently-planned play?

Anyway, I'm going to ask that you desist with creating additional threads devoted to substantially the same subject matter for the time being until such time that you plan to divulge your entire system, with specificity, so that it can be adequately challenged, from a mathematical standpoint, and in a meaningful way.

Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly:

If I wish to continue posting new threads in this forum, you are demanding me to "divulge my entire system, with specificity, so that it can be adequately challenged from a mathematical standpoint". Oh, and "in a meaningful way". What "meaningful way" might that be, pray tell? Would it be so you could all tear it assunder by simple application of your "mathematical standpoints"?

Hmmm....let me think about it....I should post my entire methodology for all to read in this esteemed forum, and the best part is that rather than some real appreciation leading to further Baccarat discourse, I'll get to answer to all your "challenges from a mathematical standpoint"?

As enticing as all of that sounds........
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
September 14th, 2013 at 1:21:12 PM permalink

Well, now I know why you've been made an administrator in this forum: You're a perfect representation of its standards.

Teacher, have you won back the $250,000 that you lost at baccarat?

And have you accepted the challenge yet?
Fighting BS one post at a time!
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
September 14th, 2013 at 1:28:16 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Teacher, have you won back the $250,000 that you lost at baccarat?

And have you accepted the challenge yet?

I think he's said no :)
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
September 14th, 2013 at 1:30:21 PM permalink
Quote: egalite

No doubt with this earlier re-appearance at the WOV, the last trip was more successful than the prior weekend.

Hooray for Egalite....he finally got one right.

Thursday night session 10:00 PM buy-in Mohegan Sun

Never a glitch. I hit a few parlays (2- to 3-hole on the Player's side), picked up the easiest 8 units (after comm and tips) I could and returned to the Jets game for the end of the 2nd half.

Friday afternoon session 1:30 PM buy-in Mohegan Sun

Another relatively easy session, though this one took a bit longer to "get started". (I came in at mid-shoe, and I didn't like what I'd seen thusfar; no real trends holding.) But, towards the end of that same shoe, a nice "straight chop" (interrupted only by one "double Banker") got me almost to my win goal, and that had to suffice on a day where I had to leave relatively early. Plus 5 1/2 units after comm & tips.

Total for trip: Plus 13 1/2 "full-sized" units
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
September 14th, 2013 at 1:31:19 PM permalink

I'm handsome, too. In a rugged kind of way.

Quote:

I know nothing of the sort. Why must it fail? You base your statement on the house edge and the yielding negative expectancy. But who's to say that it cannot be overcome with intelligently-planned play?

The Wizard, Teliot, every bona fide and legitimate gaming expert on the face of the Earth...other than that, I don't know.

I'm also not saying that you, personally, cannot or will not overcome anything. Mathematically, it is conceivable that you will never make the total number bets necssary to virtually guarantee that you end your life (or, more specifically, this mode) a loser. We're talking about the extreme long run, here. We're saying, "You could win, and for a long time, your system just won't be the reason why."

Quote:

Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly:

If I wish to continue posting new threads in this forum, you are demanding me to "divulge my entire system, with specificity, so that it can be adequately challenged from a mathematical standpoint". Oh, and "in a meaningful way". What "meaningful way" might that be, pray tell? Would it be so you could all tear it assunder by simple application of your "mathematical standpoints"?

Hmmm....let me think about it....I should post my entire methodology for all to read in this esteemed forum, and the best part is that rather than some real appreciation leading to further Baccarat discourse, I'll get to answer to all your "challenges from a mathematical standpoint"?

As enticing as all of that sounds........

You are over-generalizing my statement. If you wish to post new threads in which the topic is your Baccarat system, or any other non-specific Baccarat system, I am asking you not to create those threads, but rather, to use your existing ones. If you wish to create new threads on any other topic, as permitted by the Rules, feel free to do so.
Vultures can't be choosers.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
September 14th, 2013 at 1:31:30 PM permalink

If I wish to continue posting new threads in this forum, you are demanding me to "divulge my entire system, with specificity, so that it can be adequately challenged from a mathematical standpoint". ...

Different forum, different rules. If you want to blather
on about nothing, go back to GG. We both did a lot
of that for years. Here its a different story, put up or
shut up is the rule of the day.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal

• Jump to: