Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
August 22nd, 2013 at 12:55:48 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

Surely you can see that these lessons are of no value to me.

Thats his purpose. To talk and talk and talk
and never say anything useful. He's the evangelist
of bac, two hour sermons with not a single relevant
point.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:01:02 PM permalink
When I was a child I could always find faces in the clouds, but I was not under the illusion that it was characteristic of clouds to shape themselves into faces.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Isaac Newton
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:07:36 PM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

When I was a child I could always find faces in the clouds, but I was not under the illusion that it was characteristic of clouds to shape themselves into faces.

GR8 bets on the cloud faces, he knows something you don't.
His posts are in secret code, maybe thats why nobody understands
them.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:09:43 PM permalink
Actually bac is very beatable. But you must squeeze the cards properly. Ahigh gives personal lessons for a modest fee.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:24:21 PM permalink
1.) Stop it, Spike/EvenBob, this unyielding quest of yours to discredit me. On the contrary, everyone here already knows you as our resident Forum Fool. They got to it twice as quickly as they did at the Glen. Anyone with any computer savvy at all can simply perform a search at the Glen for "Spike 72%" and you can read all about how your "EvenBob" (Spike was his username at the Glen) claims that he hits an even-chance game at a here-to-fore impossible 72% strike rate. He was our Forum Fool, now he's yours over here. Good luck dealing with this proven fool.

2.) JimRockford, how nice that you recall your childhood memories here. But, my friend, if you're intention is to confuse those random cloud formations with the results dispensed from a closed-end Baccarat shoe, than, my friend, I'm afraid you'd be better off betting on Lucille Ball's face appearing in the clouds just above you right now. You are that lost. Your belief is that wrong. Sorry to be the bearer of that news.
tupp
tupp
  • Threads: 3
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:26:43 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Thats his purpose. To talk and talk and talk and never say anything useful.

Irony.
Buzzard
Buzzard
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:32:35 PM permalink
Is it possible that gr8player and ahigh are twins separated at birth ? Just asking.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:33:23 PM permalink
Quote: gr8player

1.) Stop it, Spike/EvenBob, this unyielding quest of yours to discredit me. On the contrary, everyone here already knows you as our resident Forum Fool. They got to it twice as quickly as they did at the Glen. Anyone with any computer savvy at all can simply perform a search at the Glen for "Spike 72%" and you can read all about how your "EvenBob" (Spike was his username at the Glen) claims that he hits an even-chance game at a here-to-fore impossible 72% strike rate. He was our Forum Fool, now he's yours over here. Good luck dealing with this proven fool.

2.) JimRockford, how nice that you recall your childhood memories here. But, my friend, if you're intention is to confuse those random cloud formations with the results dispensed from a closed-end Baccarat shoe, than, my friend, I'm afraid you'd be better off betting on Lucille Ball's face appearing in the clouds just above you right now. You are that lost. Your belief is that wrong. Sorry to be the bearer of that news.

I was just about to post how polite and respectful you've been and you call Bob the Forum Fool.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
tupp
tupp
  • Threads: 3
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:34:55 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Is it possible that gr8player and ahigh are twins separated at birth ? Just asking.

What a coincidence -- I was wondering the exact same thing about you and EvenBob.
Buzzard
Buzzard
August 22nd, 2013 at 1:40:14 PM permalink
Quote: tupp

What a coincidence -- I was wondering the exact same thing about you and EvenBob.

Shhhh Someone might wonder about you and Bob Singer !

• Jump to: