CollegeFootballWinning
CollegeFootballWinning
  • Threads: 1
August 5th, 2011 at 4:12:36 AM permalink
Dear Wizard,

On your Wizard of Odds website, you respond to an important question as follows:

(Question) "Other than the free sites, can you recommend a site where I can get professional sports handicapping for a monthly fee, or percent of win." – Danny M. from Santa Barbara

(Wizard's Answer) "No. I do not endorse any touts." September 30, 2007

Wizard, what would it take for you to endorse a college football handicapper like ours at CollegeFootballWinning.com? We have a 100% money-back guarantee, we are independently monitored, we use an algorithmic formula for making picks, and we only focus on college football. Please look at our winning percentages. (We have multiple.) What would we need to do to get your endorsement? As long as we beat 52.38%, we profit.

So, Wizard, how about this challenge:
If we prove, for another year, that our unit winning percentage is equal to or greater than 58% for the 2011-2012 college football season, will you officially endorse us?

Thank you for considering,

CollegeFootballWinning.com
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
August 5th, 2011 at 5:25:23 AM permalink
Hey Wiz, I hit nearly 57% of my CF picks last year...so could you endorse me as well? But I will guarantee t win 75% of my picks this season.

Of course, I post mine on here for free anyway, so it probably wont matter :-)

Thanks Wiz!
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
  • Jump to: