NFLineRead
NFLineRead
  • Threads: 1
February 7th, 2011 at 2:34:30 PM permalink
Hi Wizard and all:

It's has taken a LONG LONG TIME for me to find a place that I can actually talk seriously about this ODDS system that I have built, the reason is that there are so much junk out there, for some odd reason, I click on pg 50 on Google and order to find this, so I would like to share that with you Wizard, and all who are serious and may uses similar method.... I need some expert advice on this. I built a NFL Odds reader database since 2004 - now. It uses all the Line movement of NFL games Odds from ONE source. The system produce some amazing results even stunned me at times. And sometimes not so accurate, but I truly believe I have something very special here, but I am not mathematical so I need help..on improving this system.Please Private message me if you want.

The system is very very simple, I use 4 numbers, opening ATS/ closing ATS, Opening Over/Under, Closed Over/Under

The database I built contains all NFL games with their odds. The system uses past results to predict the future game and those odds history.

All the Blue Bold numbers are telling you to buy FAV, all the brown are Dogs...Green for Over and Red for Under. The final decision is base on the last 4 columns (please dismiss the single numbers) and all the box highlighted in Green are CORRECT prediction. The systems spits out in BOLD& Color over 55% for Fav or over and reverse for the Dog and Under, which means anything under 45% is a good buy for dogs and under. I try to make it very selective, so only when Both columns at the end matches, then it's a buy. I wish I can explain more, but I just accidentally fumble into this, but gotta run, hope to hear some replies...

• Jump to: