mwalz9
mwalz9
  • Threads: 52
March 21st, 2022 at 5:12:20 PM permalink
Just curious if there are any FanDuel DFS sharks lurking in the shadows here or maybe someone with extensive knowledge of the Masters and/or golf who would be willing to help me out and potentially get some cash?

Here's the deal...

For the last month I have been playing in satellite contests and have earned 17 and counting $15 value tickets to the FanDuel Mega Eagle contest for the Masters.

I have an idea for 3 different strategies Im going to employ if I dont get any help, but someone verified as a shark would possibly help me more. I consider my DFS knowledge above average as I obviously have been good enough to win 17 satellite's and am no longer able to compete in Intermediate contest. I have to play advanced players or not play.

THis Mega Eagle will have a lot of entries, but at a $15 value entry, the payouts will be HUGE. IN fact the smallest cash will likely be $30. I'd obviously like to cash as many of these as possible.

If you want, and can help, reply here or hit me up on PM if you'd rather do that!
mwalz9
mwalz9
April 8th, 2022 at 2:27:06 PM permalink
Well I ended up with 21 free entries in the contest. I spent weeks and weeks making a spreadsheet to help with my picks. After narrowing it down, I made my lineups.

As it sets midway thru round 2, I have 10 of my 21 entries in the money. My best lineup currently sits at 178th place out of 76,385 entries.

As previously stated, these entries are valued at $15 each so this is basically a $315 free roll.

Hopefully I hold on!
mwalz9
mwalz9
April 8th, 2022 at 4:46:56 PM permalink
After the conclusion of Round 2 and the cut...

10 of my 21 lineups are currently in the money.
6 of my lineups have all 6 golfers making the cut and will accumulate points the next 2 days.
7 of my lineups have 5 golfers remaining.
6 of my lineups have 4 golfers remaining.
2 of my lineups have 3 golfers remaining.

My best lineup is currently in 1,308th place out of 76,385 entries. All 6 of it's golfers are obviously in tact. That lineup is:

SCHEFFLER -8 1ST PLACE
IM -3 2ND PLACE
CANTLAY +1 19TH PLACE
FINAU +2 23RD PLACE
HATTON +2 23RD PLACE
KIM +2 23RD PLACE
  • Jump to: