EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
January 4th, 2021 at 11:54:14 AM permalink
Is anyone interested in hosting a WOV NFL Playoff Picks Contest this year, like we've had in the past?

In past years we've had a postseason contest in which each entrant picks the winner vs. the pointspread and the winner of the over/under.

The first two weekends each correct pick was worth one point each, and then each correct pick in the two Championship games was worth two points each, and then four points each for the Super Bowl.

In addition, for the Super Bowl, we had ten Prop Questions each worth one point each.

In past years, a perfect score was 42 points. (8+8+8+8+10) This year a perfect score would be 46 points. (12+8+8+8+10)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
odiousgambit
January 4th, 2021 at 11:57:37 AM permalink
Quote: EdCollins

Is anyone interested in hosting a WOV NFL Playoff Picks Contest this year, like we've had in the past?

In past years we've had a postseason contest in which each entrant picks the winner vs. the pointspread and the winner of the over/under.

The first two weekends each correct pick was worth one point each, and then each correct pick in the two Championship games was worth two points each, and then four points each for the Super Bowl.

In addition, for the Super Bowl, we had ten Prop Questions each worth one point each.

In past years, a perfect score was 42 points. (8+8+8+8+10) This year a perfect score would be 46 points. (12+8+8+8+10)

I am interested in EdCollins hosting the contest.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
January 4th, 2021 at 1:26:54 PM permalink
I’d play.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
January 4th, 2021 at 2:11:30 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I am interested in EdCollins hosting the contest.

That made me laugh out loud. I'm interesting in playing. Oh, and I'll also help grade it, which I do every year. Just not sure if I want to take on the full hosting job. :)
  • Jump to: