2 votes (66.66%)
1 vote (33.33%)

3 members have voted

unJon
unJon 
  • Threads: 14
September 22nd, 2019 at 11:26:46 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

I canít get action down on parlaying line and total on Pats and Cowboy large lines. Oh well.

Iíve got a flyer on Detroit +190, under 42 in the Broncos/Packers game and Falcons +1.5. Wish I had jumped in on Falcons earlier, but Iím scratching my head at Falcons being a dog here at all.

Not scratching my head anymore. Indy looks legit.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
unJon
unJon 
October 3rd, 2019 at 4:46:29 AM permalink
In case anyone wants to root for or against my NFL parlay this week. Starts tonight. I donít see how Rams are dogs tonight, which usually proves how the Vegas oddsmakers are smarter than me (I had this game Rams -2.5).

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 15
October 27th, 2019 at 5:16:03 PM permalink
Did well on early NFL games today. Disaster on Saturday college, needed Browns to cover late for a winning week, but fell short

On the night game, big on Chiefs 1q and Packers team total over.

Then lot of small action, Chiefs +6, first score a TD, Kelce under, Hill and Jones over, over 4 sacks, and yes on a defense / special team TD.

Baseball: Nationals +1.5, Nationals to score first, and yes on a score in first inning
unJon
unJon 
October 27th, 2019 at 5:18:01 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Did well on early NFL games today. Disaster on Saturday college, needed Browns to cover late for a winning week, but fell short

On the night game, big on Chiefs 1q and Packers team total over.

Then lot of small action, Chiefs +6, first score a TD, Kelce under, Hill and Jones over, over 4 sacks, and yes on a defense / special team TD.

Baseball: Nationals +1.5, Nationals to score first, and yes on a score in first inning

Iíve got over 8 in baseball and over 47.5 in the football game. I sort of like the Chiefs to cover but told myself Iíd lay off unless it kisses +6.
unJon
unJon 
June 10th, 2021 at 2:03:10 PM permalink
Interesting line tonight in the Nets/Bucks game. Nets +3.5. Nets are 2-0 in the series and crushed it game 2. Nets have two key injuries but they were out in game 2 also.

On paper you would think Nets are poised to sweep. But Vegas sets the line thinking that Bucks in the hole will pull out the win at home. As far as I can tell from internet data (of uncertain veracity) is that 60% of the money is coming in on the Nets but the line is not moving. In fact some books went to +4.

Always interesting when Vegas seems content to hold a position on a side.

Iím scratching my head. I plopped a bet down on Nets at +3.5 and +140 money line.

Letís see what happens.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 308
June 10th, 2021 at 5:08:54 PM permalink
I'm pretty invested in the Avalanche tonight [nhl]

in hockey really seems to be more true than other sports that in a certain game period, one team has all the momentum, just a really clear thing, then the next period it reverses . And in a certain game, you think one team just has the other team dominated, then the next game it reverses. Seems more so than other sports and makes the betting hard.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: ďThanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!Ē She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 179
June 10th, 2021 at 5:33:15 PM permalink
As a long-time Net fan, I'm hoping they show up. This is their best team since the back-to-back trips to the finals, and the West doesn't seem all that strong. It would be nuts if the Nets and Islanders win their leagues.
unJon
unJon 
June 16th, 2021 at 6:46:33 AM permalink
Tip for the quick. ESPN reported that Kawhi is out tonight and may miss rest of series. The line for the game is down of course. But some books havenít removed the exact series final winner (4-2 Jazz and 4-3 Jazz) or the future odds to win Western conference.

You may find that you think some of those numbers are +EV.
mrclarke
mrclarke
  • Threads: 0
June 18th, 2021 at 3:56:47 AM permalink
I am looking for a soccer thread. is there any?
mrclarke
mrclarke
  • Threads: 0
June 20th, 2021 at 1:54:13 PM permalink
No one can see the soccer betting thread? just like this kingofsoccertips . com

• Jump to: