Thread Rating:

EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 19
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
December 29th, 2019 at 8:59:25 PM permalink
Quote: prozema

Thanks to Mission and Ed for doing all the work to make this game happen. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks! Congrats on winning the Most Average award!!!
EdCollins
EdCollins
JoemanMission146
December 29th, 2019 at 9:00:42 PM permalink
Joeman was in 9th Place after Week 10, but finished with a 27-7 run over these final seven weeks, including 11-0 over these final two weeks. Wow. Good work and congrats.
GenWyzgy
GenWyzgy
  • Threads: 3
EdCollinsJoemankumaMission146
December 29th, 2019 at 9:10:47 PM permalink
Quote: EdCollins

Joeman was in 9th Place after Week 10, but finished with a 27-7 run over these final seven weeks, including 11-0 over these final two weeks. Wow. Good work and congrats.

What a way to pull off the victory!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this season a ton of fun.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
JoemanMission146
December 29th, 2019 at 11:49:54 PM permalink
Good job Joeman on first place!

Everyone who played this season, which bet was most memorable? Which bet did you absolutely believed it would win 100%, only to be let down?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 35
IndyJeffreyEdCollinsMission146
December 30th, 2019 at 4:44:03 AM permalink
Boy, I guess I picked the right time to catch fire! This was a lot of fun! Many thanks to Mission for putting this whole thing on and doing all the leg work. Also thanks to EdCollins for keeping track of all the stats. That's a lot of work you both do to make this an enjoyable event. And you do it for free! It is much appreciated.

Also, thanks to the Mission, unJon, Babs, ONM, and whomever else I am forgetting, for putting up their own money for the extra prizes. Those help make the game so much fun for everyone through the entire season. And thanks to GWAE for the season-long freeroll, not to mention the playoff freeroll!
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
IndyJeffrey
IndyJeffrey
  • Threads: 11
Mission146
December 30th, 2019 at 5:45:32 AM permalink
Please remind me, how do we settle up?
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
EdCollinsmichael99000Mission146
December 30th, 2019 at 6:39:50 AM permalink
Great game again this year! Big thanks to Mission for running this game and injecting in his own funds, and for Ed for all the work he does weekly. Thanks to everyone that put up cool prizes this year! Especially to GWAE who very generously ran a really cool experiment betting the consensus picks.

I think the most hilarious thing about the way the finish happened is that my Golden Ratio prize went to fifth place so places 1-3 and 5, but not 4 got paid. And SOOPOO of course finishes fourth. ;-)

DJATC hit me up about how I can pay you the Golden Ratio prize.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Mission146
December 30th, 2019 at 9:24:40 AM permalink
Mission thanks for running it and also donating. Others that donated as well.. hopefully we get the generosit next year too as it really added to the game and kept people like me really invested that always had a shot at some sort if prize all year.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
EdCollins
EdCollins
Mission146
December 30th, 2019 at 3:25:56 PM permalink
Quote: IndyJeffrey

Please remind me, how do we settle up?

You can pay the winner, Joeman, directly. I've already paid him via PayPal. (I saw no reason to wait. In my opinion everyone should be settling up promptly.) You should probably message Joeman first to confirm that's how he'd like you to pay.

Ideally, if you do pay via PayPal, use the Friends & Family link so that PayPal doesn't take any fees out at his end.

Four of the players will have to be designated to pay miplet, the 2nd Place Finisher. JW17, who finished 3rd doesn't have to settle up at all, as his entry was free for finishing 3rd.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Mission146
December 30th, 2019 at 4:29:25 PM permalink
Quote: EdCollins

You can pay the winner, Joeman, directly. I've already paid him via PayPal. (I saw no reason to wait. In my opinion everyone should be settling up promptly.) You should probably message Joeman first to confirm that's how he'd like you to pay.

Ideally, if you do pay via PayPal, use the Friends & Family link so that PayPal doesn't take any fees out at his end.

Four of the players will have to be designated to pay miplet, the 2nd Place Finisher. JW17, who finished 3rd doesn't have to settle up at all, as his entry was free for finishing 3rd.

Shouldnt we designate who is going to be paying who prior to starting to actually send money. ?

• Jump to: