Thread Rating:

gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 34
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 12:15:11 PM permalink
Why did the Falcons trounce the Saints? I never saw that coming.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 97
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 12:24:34 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Me either. Good question.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 1:39:21 PM permalink

I don't know how anyone makes money on nfl. I like to think I know a lot and there have been multiple games that I couldn't be further from the truth
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 2:15:16 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

How many GMs should be fired by passing on Josh Gordon? He was a difference maker last night on crucial third Down plays.

He has always been great. I remember watching him at Baylor, and the Cleveland Browns. What would you make the line that he gets suspended again before the end of the season? Yes +150 No -250
Living longer does not always infer +EV
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 7:29:58 PM permalink
What kind of back-up plan for this game in case Mission146 can't access his messages or send messages? If he were to get sick or worse, or resign from the forum or be banned, there is no way for the game to continue.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
Mission146
Mission146 
  • Threads: 120
prozema
November 15th, 2019 at 7:37:56 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 11 Lines are as follows:

Cowboys (-6.5) @ Lions (+6.5) O/U 47
Saints (-5.5) @ Buccaneers (+5.5) O/U 49.5
Falcons (+4.5) @ Panthers (-4.5) O/U 49.5
Jaguars (+3) @ Colts (-3) O/U 43.5
Broncos (+10) @ Vikings (-10) O/U 40.5
Jets (+2.5) @ Redskins (-2.5) O/U 38.5
Bills (-6.5) @ Dolphins (+6.5) O/U 40.5
Texans (+4) @ Ravens (-4) O/U 51.5
Cardinals (+10) @ 49ers (-10) O/U 45
Patriots (-3.5) @ Eagles (+3.5) O/U 45
Bengals (+11) @ Raiders (-11) O/U 48.5
Bears (+6.5) @ Rams (-6.5) O/U 40.5
Chiefs (-3.5) @ Chargers (+3.5) O/U 52
Vultures can't be choosers.
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 34
Mission146
November 15th, 2019 at 9:05:07 AM permalink
In my opinion, the hardest game of the week to pick is:

Bill Belichick having extra time to prepare for this game is scary. But, the Eagles are also coming off a bye and Doug Pederson is also good when he has extra time. Patriots O-line is not very good (unless some O-linemen return from injury) and Eagles will win in the trenches, but I imagine that Belichick will counter by having Brady throw quick short passes to Edelman and Mohamed Sanu How good is Mohamed Sanu? I don't know, I just don't know -is the emergence of Sanu the reason that the Pats released Josh Gordon? Maybe Belichick will use screens to Sony Michel? However, the Eagles secondary may be better after the bye week than the public expects because so many of their cornerbacks were banged up. On the other side, WR Alshon Jeffery is out for the Eagles. Of course, the Eagles are formidable with the run game - and Patriots defense got trampled against the run in the Ravens game. Pederson will have seen that and Eagles will try to emphasize the run and may be successful. But picking against Brady and Belichick coming off a bye week? Very tough. I just don't see an edge here. I won't be picking this game.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 193
Mission146
November 15th, 2019 at 7:06:43 PM permalink
I wish Miles Garrett would have knocked Mason Rudolph in those giant a$$ horse teeth of his. I think Garrett was prodded, it's not discussed, but I also didn't know Garrett has a history of being accused of misbehaving.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
Mission146
November 16th, 2019 at 5:38:37 AM permalink

In my opinion, the hardest game of the week to pick is:

Bill Belichick having extra time to prepare for this game is scary. But, the Eagles are also coming off a bye and Doug Pederson is also good when he has extra time. Patriots O-line is not very good (unless some O-linemen return from injury) and Eagles will win in the trenches, but I imagine that Belichick will counter by having Brady throw quick short passes to Edelman and Mohamed Sanu How good is Mohamed Sanu? I don't know, I just don't know -is the emergence of Sanu the reason that the Pats released Josh Gordon? Maybe Belichick will use screens to Sony Michel? However, the Eagles secondary may be better after the bye week than the public expects because so many of their cornerbacks were banged up. On the other side, WR Alshon Jeffery is out for the Eagles. Of course, the Eagles are formidable with the run game - and Patriots defense got trampled against the run in the Ravens game. Pederson will have seen that and Eagles will try to emphasize the run and may be successful. But picking against Brady and Belichick coming off a bye week? Very tough. I just don't see an edge here. I won't be picking this game.

I think the Patriots are good, but overrated. Brady is still good, but not great. The Eagles are an above average team. All told, I would have favored the Patriots by less than a FG. Getting 3.5 I think is good value on the Eagles at home.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
Mission146
November 16th, 2019 at 5:43:19 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I wish Miles Garrett would have knocked Mason Rudolph in those giant a$$ horse teeth of his. I think Garrett was prodded, it's not discussed, but I also didn't know Garrett has a history of being accused of misbehaving.

It's not discussed? I think I have watched 50 sports talk shows where it was discussed! Rudolph started a 'football scrap', which turned into an 'assault'. Rudolph tried to get Garrett's helmet off first. But he failed. I think after re-evaluation by the league Rudolph may get a one game suspension. However, if the play just ended with Rudolph getting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty, and those holding Garrett back succeeded in holding him back, Rudolph's actions would NOT be suspension worthy. It will be a fun rematch into weeks!

• Jump to: