Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9477
September 16th, 2019 at 1:32:17 PM permalink
Roethlisberger our for season, maybe career. Had surgery similar to Tommy John. Glad I took the under for the season.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2304
September 16th, 2019 at 1:57:54 PM permalink
Got kind of lucky last night. I had a big win pending on the parlay cards if the falcons game went over 51.5.

So first off, I tried to take a nap but I didn't fall asleep.

Second off, I thought about middling/hedging and decided to stick to my principles. I wasn't going to make a terrible bet to hedge. Nothing was available.

I checked again a while later and Boyd had u53.5 which was close to neutral ev and gave me a decent middle. I got it. I still would have made a lot more if the game went over, but that bungling INT fest was far less painful. Hitting a royal on VP also helped.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 69
  • Posts: 5081
September 16th, 2019 at 2:07:18 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888



Now its Cowboys -21 vs Miami. Apply brain and figure this out.



The first two Miami games were both blowouts at home. This game is in Dallas.

At least when the Browns were 0-16 they played a lot of competitive games.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 218
  • Posts: 11068
September 16th, 2019 at 3:26:35 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Roethlisberger our for season, maybe career. Had surgery similar to Tommy John. Glad I took the under for the season.



You too?

Wish I put real money on under. I had a weird feeling about Ben going into decline.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9477
September 16th, 2019 at 3:50:49 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

You too?

Wish I put real money on under. I had a weird feeling about Ben going into decline.



yeah I do not have a large amount on it, but not an insignificant amount either. Watch Rudolph be the second coming of Roethislisberger and win 14 straight.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 218
  • Posts: 11068
September 16th, 2019 at 3:57:11 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

yeah I do not have a large amount on it, but not an insignificant amount either. Watch Rudolph be the second coming of Roethislisberger and win 14 straight.



Big thing missing. Ben was just handing off the ball so much back then. Tomlin has let the running game rot to nothing.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 69
  • Posts: 5081
September 16th, 2019 at 8:08:05 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Big thing missing. Ben was just handing off the ball so much back then. Tomlin has let the running game rot to nothing.



Tomlin is not a good coach. People that think so either don't watch their games or just don't understand football.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9477
September 16th, 2019 at 8:30:03 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Tomlin is not a good coach. People that think so either don't watch their games or just don't understand football.



I dont think anyone around here thinks that. He is not liked well locally as a coach.

LOL at dolphins trading their young star to the steelers. Are they trying to set a record for points against?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 131
  • Posts: 16930
September 16th, 2019 at 8:31:14 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I dont think anyone around here thinks that. He is not liked well locally as a coach.

LOL at dolphins trading their young star to the steelers. Are they trying to set a record for points against?

GWAE 3 9 25.00%

LOL
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 91
  • Posts: 9477
September 16th, 2019 at 8:31:46 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

GWAE 3 9 25.00%

LOL



haha isnt that great. next week going back to last years strategy of flipping coins
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: