Thread Rating:

ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 14th, 2018 at 1:05:08 AM permalink
As you all know by now, I have yet to be wrong about one call that I've made on this forum and to the benefit of you all, I here announce another one. With that being said, this is not just another call though, this is the 2nd LOCK of the century and I dont throw that word around very often. To make things even sweeter; this lock is even better than the original one of last year. Enough beating around the bush, here it is. Thank me later.

The pick is to take the Bulls OVER 27.5. This line is undervalued by at least 10 games and I will go into further detail below as to why.

The Bulls last year won 27 games when vegas had them at 21.5 wins. Keep in mind, they did this with more than half of their starting lineup crumbled out due to injuries throughout the year and their main player Zach Lavine only playing the last third of the season after rehabbing to come back from an ACL tear the year before. Not to mention 2 of their best players got into a fight before the season started and caused one of them to be suspended 8 games and the other out for 20+ games. Their main starting lineup missed more than half of the year and bench players were in and out of the starting lineup and were benching their main players at the end of the season for the last 20 games or so. The bulls also ended up trading away one of their best players, Nikola Mirotic, away at the All star break halfway through the season.

This all happened while also having their most promising young player, Lauri Markannen, play in his rookie year, where he ended up being a standout and made a name for himself as one of the NBAs most promising young players with comparisons to a young Dirk Nowitizki. Now with a full season under his belt and adding about 15 lbs of muscle in the offseason, he is ready to really make a name for himself and big things are expected of him. With that being said, I do expect him to hit somewhat of a slump this year as most rookies hit a 'wall' in their second season as teams learn to scout against him, but he will in my opinion have another breakout year overall, with the very minimum helping the bulls get over 27.5 wins.

Additionally, the bulls once again drafted well signing a much needed piece which was the center position where they drafted an atheltic big man, Wendell Carter Jr, who is the prototypical big man for todays NBA and complements Markannen's game very well. He can run the floor, play inside, block shots and shoot the 3 ball. This guy will be a perennial all star within 3 years. He fits perfectly under Fred Hoiberg's system, fills a much needed position for the team at Center, and will create a very formidable pair in the front court for the bulls with Markannen for many years to come.

Not to mention the Bulls also filled another much needed position at Small Forward with the addition of free agent swingman Jabari Parker who now reunites with his hometown city of Chicago. Being back in his hometown from his high school days, this will rejuventate him. Jabari is still only 23 years old and has a lot to prove after having so much promise coming out of the draft years ago, but has been unfortunately riddled with knee injuries. Playing for his hometown now, I expect a huge season from him this year and to finally fill the expectations and potential that were placed on  him years ago coming out of the draft.

Now on to the bulls other main player, Zach Lavine who will play the Shooting Guard position. Zach, this year will be coming off an offseason where he was healthy rather than spending it the past year rehabbing. He will have been able to work on his game and be able to start the year healthy rather than play the last 3rd of the year. Zach ended up being plugged in late in the year and pretty much destroyed the chemistry on the team as he was just trying to pad his stats and playing iso ball since the season was pretty much already over. Zach also signed a huge contract this offseason and has basically been made the man to lead this team for the next 5 years and he won't want to let them down, at least not initially.

Lastly, Kris Dunn. Kris is the point guard of this team and the head of the snake. Kris is an athletic, young, and promising player who is also a pest on defense, but can also get into the paint at will and score the ball as well as being a competent shooter. He has so much potential and this year is the perfect opportunity to finally put it all together after barely playing in his rookie year in Minnesota and then having an injury plagued 2nd year with the bulls. When he plays well, the team wins, but unfortunately he went down with an injury last year halfway through the year. Before that, he was leading the bulls to wins after wins, but once he went down for the last half of the year, the bulls couldnt win a game and inevitably went into tank mode. Kris will be back healthy this year and the bulls starting lineup will be complete once again.

Now on to the bulls bench. The bulls bench is also nothing to sneeze at. They have some very good pieces that will add a punch. First off, Bobby Portis is a high caliber player who can score, rebound, and run the floor and can start on many teams. But with Markannen and Wendell Carter, Bobby will have to be the sixth man and if he accepts his role, realistically could be in the running for sixth man of the year in the league. This bulls team will be loaded in the front court and will have tremendous depth there. Next up is Antonio Blakeney who pretty much dominated the NBA G league in scoring last year with several call ups to the the bulls last year while also having a great summer league. He will be excited to finally be a permanent addition to the team and should add a nice spark off the bench. Anotonio should easily be able to average 5-10 points a game. Furthermore, veteran Robin Lopez at Center will be a solid backup for the youngster, Wendell Carter JR and we will know what we will get from him, which is a solid 5-10 points a game as well, hustle and rebounding. Also in the mix will be Denzel Valentine who started mpst of the year last year as an undersized small forward since we didnt have anyone else. He will now fit nicely coming off the bench since the SF role has now been filled by Jabari. He should do well against other teams bench players and should have a great year and easily a little under 10 points a game. Lastly, the bulls added in the draft Chandler Hutchison, who I believe will end up being the steal of the draft in the coming years who reminds me of a very young Scottie Pippen mixed in with some Paul Pierce. This guy might not get that many minutes this year to shine, but I expect him to get a solid 5 points a game this year off the bench.

With all of this being said, the Bulls last year were in a rebuilding year after trading away their star player Jimmy Butler and losing Wade and Rondo. They had very little expectations and had different players in and out of the starting lineup with no real identity as a team and STILL managed to get 27 wins. The over under this year is ONLY 27.5. This year will be much different and the bulls have a much better idea of who they are and who they want to be. You will see a much more consistent lineup in terms of which players will be playing each game. With Markannen emerging in his rookie year last year showing potential to be a perenial All Star and with a healthy Zach Lavine coming off a full healthy offseason instead of spending his offseason rehabbing as well as a healthy and Kris Dunn to start the year and having holes filled at SF and C with a motivated Jabari and inspiring rookie Wendell Carter, look out, these young bulls are motivated and will want to make a name for themselves this year and I easily expect 35-40 wins and getting one of the top 8 seeds to also get into the playoffs. The east is also much weaker now with Lebron out of the east and with all the powerhouse teams in the west and should be another added incentive to take the over on the bulls.

The bulls at 27.5 wins is way undervalued. Take the over. You'll be glad you did.
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
September 14th, 2018 at 1:54:47 AM permalink
It's nice to see you are still alive.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8626
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
September 14th, 2018 at 2:42:18 AM permalink
Is there even a line at 27.5?
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
September 14th, 2018 at 3:23:13 AM permalink
I knew this was the play and by whom before I opened the thread up. That was the lock of the century. Where do I collect on the bet I didnít make on it?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11886
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
September 14th, 2018 at 6:46:30 AM permalink
ZK, if I give you $10,000 right now to make the bet will you give me $15,000? It sounds like with your LOCK, you would be guaranteed a $5,000 profit. You should consider this.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
Thanked by
SM777
September 14th, 2018 at 7:33:21 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

ZK, if I give you $10,000 right now to make the bet will you give me $15,000? It sounds like with your LOCK, you would be guaranteed a $5,000 profit. You should consider this.



So your post is asking ZK for $5000. What kind of response are you looking for?
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
September 14th, 2018 at 8:35:34 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Is there even a line at 27.5?

I show 27.5 opened at Westgate, now at 30
WH at 30.5
Last edited by: mustangsally on Sep 14, 2018
I Heart Vi Hart
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 762
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
September 14th, 2018 at 9:02:11 AM permalink
#FadeCity
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 999
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
Thanked by
Forager
September 14th, 2018 at 9:06:48 AM permalink
watch out for those Chinese basketballs.
get second you pig
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 14th, 2018 at 9:14:27 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Is there even a line at 27.5?



At the time I wrote my analysis last week and saved it on my notepad on my phone, it was at 27.5. I got it from a twitter source with all the lines posted for each team. I was still in Portugal at the time and just waited to post it when I got back.

EDIT : The twitter source was from Aug 5th by Jeff Sherman. Didnt look at the date at the time, I just looked to see if it was the 2018-2019 totals since it couldnt have been released long before that post and the lines usually dont move much anyway in a short time frame so just used that number for the analysis. The sharps seemed to have moved it up with heavy action on the bulls over so I guess I was right once again as I knew that number was way off. Even at 30 wins, that number is still off. The bulls should get 35 wins minimum in my opinion. Only thing that will prevent them doing that is major injuries, but barring that, should be at least 35 wins this year.
Last edited by: ZenKinG on Sep 14, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
September 14th, 2018 at 9:22:17 AM permalink
Is it the lock of the century at 31?

What if they donít get there? Was it a mafia conspiracy or were you just wrong?
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 415
Joined: Dec 29, 2009
September 14th, 2018 at 3:05:29 PM permalink
Iíll go with you. Just bet them over 28.5 with an online book here. -113
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
September 14th, 2018 at 3:10:33 PM permalink
I like the pic/ thought process at 28.5. But pump the brakes on the hyperbole Young king...
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1310
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
September 14th, 2018 at 4:23:46 PM permalink
Stations have Bulls 29.5 -135. I bet on it already right at this moment
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 264
  • Posts: 2282
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
September 14th, 2018 at 5:05:43 PM permalink
Hello ZenKinG! Just as everyone else, i am glad you are still here, and out of the maroon status.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 14th, 2018 at 8:37:02 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

The twitter source was from Aug 5th by Jeff Sherman.



Betting against lines that are six weeks old. Definitely a great way to find your next "Lock"
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 15th, 2018 at 7:57:49 AM permalink
Bulls 28.5 / -130 at BetOnline
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 15th, 2018 at 8:05:32 AM permalink
Quote: Aussie

Iíll go with you. Just bet them over 28.5 with an online book here. -113



Can you please share where you found that line?
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 11886
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
September 15th, 2018 at 10:10:32 AM permalink
Anybody that has a "Lock of the Century" and doesn't bet almost their whole net worth on it is "Idiot of the Century".
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
September 15th, 2018 at 10:20:24 AM permalink
How is net worth calculated? Iím pretty sure mine is negative.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1310
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
September 15th, 2018 at 3:19:04 PM permalink
I put in $7 to win $5. And I think it is a smart move.
Aussie
Aussie
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 415
Joined: Dec 29, 2009
Thanked by
ZenKinG
September 15th, 2018 at 3:48:44 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Can you please share where you found that line?




www.pointsbet.com


It is unchanged at the time of this post.

Note: the odds are expressed decimally here like all Australian books.
Over 28.5 is 1.88 which means bet $100 win $88 or approx -113.5
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 16th, 2018 at 12:58:43 AM permalink
Quote: Aussie

www.pointsbet.com


It is unchanged at the time of this post.

Note: the odds are expressed decimally here like all Australian books.
Over 28.5 is 1.88 which means bet $100 win $88 or approx -113.5



28.5 at -113 is still very good value. 27.5 was a lock in my OP, but no one should pass up 28.5 especially if you can get it for -113. In all honesty, i'd bet this prop until it reaches 34.5 or so, as long as you're not getting anything worse than -130.

Good luck everyone. I might put some action on it as well. As good a pick as this is, I just dislike betting sports very much so instead I try to help everyone who does indeed bet. For the ones saying someone should bet close to their whole bankroll on this or most of their bankroll if one thinks something is a huge lock, simply doesn't understand anything about risk and bankroll management. Even if I had a 90% edge on any one time prop or event, you would be foolish to bet close to your whole bankroll or any sizeable piece of your bankroll on any single one event.
Last edited by: ZenKinG on Sep 16, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 27th, 2018 at 4:24:18 PM permalink
If anyone finds a line better than 28.5 -140 for the over, please let me know. Im willing to put a bet this year on the over as Im really confident about this bet. But as it keeps going up and now at -140, im not too thrilled. If only I found out about this bet when it was 27.5 at -110 on Aug 6th. Sigh.. Hope the bulls lose every single game in the pre season to get the public betting the other way in time for a nice value bet on the over for the season.
Last edited by: ZenKinG on Sep 27, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
September 27th, 2018 at 5:31:30 PM permalink
You from Chicago zk?
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 28th, 2018 at 8:27:35 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

You from Chicago zk?



No I'm not, but I grew up a big bulls fan and I know the team inside out better than most people.

With that being said, looks like Markannen, one of the bulls best players has just sprained his elbow and will miss the next 6-8 weeks and should miss at least the first month of the season. Looks like the fix is in. Vegas knew they messed up on the line and now they have to control the narrative with fake injuries.

Unbelievable. Injuries before the season starts just like last year. What a coincidence cause both lines were off each time. Hmm.

Hopefully this drops the line back down though.
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 2549
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
Thanked by
MaxPentroopscottbeachbumbabs
September 28th, 2018 at 8:41:38 PM permalink
So billion dollar corporations that run sports books generating tens of millions somehow have a little conference and agree to call up another billion dollar business to persuade a bevy of very, very highly paid professionals to stage an injury. They do this because they have perhaps $50,000 in liability between them, where they might be at a 25% disadvantage.

Dozens of very wealthy people commit a string of felonies in a conspiracy with people they've never met.

Players, management, doctors and perhaps media members commit these crimes because they don't want CET, MGM and Wh to have like 12 or 15K in -ev.

Or perhaps they are each paid off with like $700.

Hopefully, you realize that you often lose touch with reality before you waste your abundant youth and opportunity.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
September 28th, 2018 at 8:45:30 PM permalink
I think Zen is just trying to have fun.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 28th, 2018 at 10:09:21 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Looks like the fix is in.



I love it, ZenKing admits he was wrong about it being a ďlockĒ before the season even starts
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 28th, 2018 at 10:15:21 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

I love it, ZenKing admits he was wrong about it being a ďlockĒ before the season even starts



When did I say I was wrong? Of course if a team gets injured throughout the year to their main players then it's not my fault, I even said this in the OP, that the only way this pick can lose is if players get injured, which is out of my control. You can't handicap forecasting injuries. If injuries happen, that has nothing to do with my analysis.

Nice try to troll the king.
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 28th, 2018 at 10:19:43 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

So billion dollar corporations that run sports books generating tens of millions somehow have a little conference and agree to call up another billion dollar business to persuade a bevy of very, very highly paid professionals to stage an injury. They do this because they have perhaps $50,000 in liability between them, where they might be at a 25% disadvantage.

Dozens of very wealthy people commit a string of felonies in a conspiracy with people they've never met.

Players, management, doctors and perhaps media members commit these crimes because they don't want CET, MGM and Wh to have like 12 or 15K in -ev.

Or perhaps they are each paid off with like $700.

Hopefully, you realize that you often lose touch with reality before you waste your abundant youth and opportunity.



I don't care about my youth and opportunity anymore. This society is trash and full of droned out, immoral, unethical, and completely ignorant people so I 'checked' out a while ago. Just look at our government and the governments across the world for one. People sell their souls for a f!#/ing dollar. A f!#/ing piece of paper that doesn't even have any real value. Everyone just cares about what's in it for them at the expense of destroying anyone in the process if need be. Then you look at the droned out citizens in society. None of them can think for themselves or have any education about things that actually matter. Combine that with the fact that the public school system is purposely designed to not teach the children things that 'actually' matter and of course that is not done by coincidence. They want a dumbed down society as much as possible so the citizens can be controlled much easier as they grow up. By the time these drones realize it, it's too late and they are in 100k in credit card debt with a 300k 30 year mortgage hanging above them stressing out how to meet the next payment for the house. They now become reliant on gov't, which was done by design from the beginning starting with the public school system.

I'm simply surrounded by a bunch of robots and feel completely helpless towards the future of this garbage society. There's just so much crap that's wrong going on, that I simply don't even want to list them anymore, but I've posted about much of it before. There's really no hope for anyone, including 99% of businesses that don't know what the hell they're doing and that includes every casino in this country, especially in Europe. Every business I look at, I can improve them instantly if I ran their operations, but guess what, I'll never get that chance because I don't have any relatable 'job experience' LOL. *cough cough* droned out business *cough cough*.

Just look at what the mass media has done to people. Everyone is completely brainwashed. People won't even wear certain clothes because it's not 'in style' or because some idiot celebrity is not wearing it. Do you realize how pathetic that is? It's like everyone is just a bunch of robots and can't critically think to themselves of why that makes any sense. Just a bunch of droned out sheep. Just look around you and compare that to how things used to be many centuries ago. Just look at the women for example, these women today feel so entitled in every possible way more than ever, whether it's equal rights or them thinking they 'deserve more' in relations and in life,, but yet can't even cook an omelette or clean around the house without complaining. People also can't even think for themselves anymore and are completely brainwashed by what society thinks of them or what society tells them. These drones have also completely destroyed the economy and what our great country used to stand for by simply letting these corrupt and immoral elitists control them and brainwash them into this credit system as well and because they're drones they went along with it because they don't know any better.

I now just live each day on a free roll and whatever happens to me, i couldn't care less. I mean what's the point, I'm surrounded by zombies and corruption. I also already proved everyone wrong from my family and friends and also the doubters on this forum that said I would fail. Hey Zcore and Boz, hows that 'me living under a bridge' turning out for you guys? Hey Zcore what happened to me not being in Vegas after a year? Hey mom, dad, family, and friends, what happened to me failing playing blackjack and having no 'real' job, but yet everyone around me is broke, living paycheck to paycheck, in debt, and I'm chilling each and every day, but I'm the one that's wrong? LOL. If only people listened to the king, but of course that's not possible because that's the whole purpose of this post. Everyone is too droned out to understand my level of intelligence. Just keep dialing it on what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are doing along with every other retarded droned out celebrity.

I simply grew up in the wrong time period. I just don't see many people on my level in terms of critical analysis and thought processes and that's because I'm so ahead of my time. Of course, maybe 1 out of 100 people will read this post, because everyone has an attention span of a squirrel from all of these vaccinations from our corrupt medical system and gov't that are being given to kids at a young age causing massive amounts of anxiety and mental disorders. Of course parents are too droned out to decline these vaccinations and what you have is a society that really has no hope. I pity the future generations to come. It's only going to get worse. I honestly hope the next recession is so bad, it completely wipes out every single citizen in this country to the point they finally open their eyes and realize they're living in an illusion of wealth with this paper fiat credit system in place.
Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Sep 29, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 2113
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
September 28th, 2018 at 10:54:44 PM permalink
Denzel Valentine now out with an ankle injury
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1310
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
September 28th, 2018 at 11:11:09 PM permalink
That is why we need risk management. It is for unforeseen situation. I have $5 riding on Bulls over.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
September 29th, 2018 at 1:13:29 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

People won't even wear certain clothes because it's not 'in style' or because some idiot celebrity is not wearing it.



I still wear jeans and shirts I got before 9/11 foo
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
UP84
UP84
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 373
Joined: May 22, 2012
September 29th, 2018 at 4:38:39 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Just look around you and compare that to how things used to be many centuries ago. Just look at the women for example, these women today feel so entitled in every possible way more than ever, whether it's equal rights or them thinking they 'deserve more' in relations and in life,, but yet can't even cook an omelette or clean around the house without complaining....

I simply grew up in the wrong time period.



It sounds like the Middle Ages was the period for you.
troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 20
  • Posts: 394
Joined: Apr 3, 2017
Thanked by
Zcore13
September 29th, 2018 at 6:45:50 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

I don't care about my youth and opportunity anymore. This society is trash and full of droned out, immoral, unethical, and completely ignorant people so I 'checked' out a while ago. Just look at our government and the governments across the world for one.People sell their souls for a f!#/ing dollar. A f!#/ing piece of paper that doesn't even have any real value . Everyone just cares about what's in it for them at the expense of destroying anyone in the process if need be. Then you look at the droned out citizens in society. None of them can think for themselves or have any education about things that actually matter. Combine that with the fact that the public school system is purposely designed to not teach the children things that 'actually' matter and of course that is not done by coincidence. They want a dumbed down society as much as possible so the citizens can be controlled much easier as they grow up. By the time these drones realize it, it's too late and they are in 100k in credit card debt with a 300k 30 year mortgage hanging above them stressing out how to meet the next payment for the house. They now become reliant on gov't, which was done by design from the beginning starting with the public school system.

I'm simply surrounded by a bunch of robots and feel completely helpless towards the future of this garbage society. There's just so much crap that's wrong going on, that I simply don't even want to list them anymore, but I've posted about much of it before. There's really no hope for anyone, including 99% of businesses that don't know what the hell they're doing and that includes every casino in this country, especially in Europe. Every business I look at, I can improve them instantly if I ran their operations, but guess what, I'll never get that chance because I don't have any relatable 'job experience' LOL. *cough cough* droned out business *cough cough*.

Just look at what the mass media has done to people. Everyone is completely brainwashed. People won't even wear certain clothes because it's not 'in style' or because some idiot celebrity is not wearing it. Do you realize how pathetic that is? It's like everyone is just a bunch of robots and can't critically think to themselves of why that makes any sense. Just a bunch of droned out sheep. Just look around you and compare that to how things used to be many centuries ago. Just look at the women for example, these women today feel so entitled in every possible way more than ever, whether it's equal rights or them thinking they 'deserve more' in relations and in life,, but yet can't even cook an omelette or clean around the house without complaining. People also can't even think for themselves anymore and are completely brainwashed by what society thinks of them or what society tells them. These drones have also completely destroyed the economy and what our great country used to stand for by simply letting these corrupt and immoral elitists control them and brainwash them into this credit system as well and because they're drones they went along with it because they don't know any better.

I now just live each day on a free roll and whatever happens to me, i couldn't care less. I mean what's the point, I'm surrounded by zombies and corruption. I also already proved everyone wrong from my family and friends and also the doubters on this forum that said I would fail. Hey Zcore and Boz, hows that 'me living under a bridge' turning out for you guys? Hey Zcore what happened to me not being in Vegas after a year? Hey mom, dad, family, and friends, what happened to me failing playing blackjack and having no 'real' job, but yet everyone around me is broke, living paycheck to paycheck, in debt, and I'm chilling each and every day, but I'm the one that's wrong? LOL. If only people listened to the king, but of course that's not possible because that's the whole purpose of this post. Everyone is too droned out to understand my level of intelligence. Just keep dialing it on what Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are doing along with every other retarded droned out celebrity.

I simply grew up in the wrong time period. I just don't see many people on my level in terms of critical analysis and thought processes and that's because I'm so ahead of my time. Of course, maybe 1 out of 100 people will read this post, because everyone has an attention span of a squirrel from all of these vaccinations from our corrupt medical system and gov't that are being given to kids at a young age causing massive amounts of anxiety and mental disorders. Of course parents are too droned out to decline these vaccinations and what you have is a society that really has no hope. I pity the future generations to come. It's only going to get worse. I honestly hope the next recession is so bad, it completely wipes out every single citizen in this country to the point they finally open their eyes and realize they're living in an illusion of wealth with this paper fiat credit system in place.




You dont own guns do you?
Last edited by: beachbumbabs on Sep 29, 2018
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
  • Posts: 3540
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
Thanked by
MaxPen
September 29th, 2018 at 7:02:08 AM permalink
These are the rants I come to ZK threads for
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 29th, 2018 at 7:09:20 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

When did I say I was wrong? Of course if a team gets injured throughout the year to their main players then it's not my fault, I even said this in the OP, that the only way this pick can lose is if players get injured, which is out of my control. You can't handicap forecasting injuries. If injuries happen, that has nothing to do with my analysis.

Nice try to troll the king.




Just because you are too lazy to assign probability to injuries doesnít mean the rest of us canít. Nice try not taking responsibility for something you had complete control over (accounting for the chance of injuries). Nice try projecting your own inabilities onto the rest of us. It is appreciated that you continue to admit you were wrong when you called it a ďlockĒ.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
September 29th, 2018 at 12:33:12 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Just because you are too lazy to assign probability to injuries doesnít mean the rest of us canít. Nice try not taking responsibility for something you had complete control over (accounting for the chance of injuries). Nice try projecting your own inabilities onto the rest of us. It is appreciated that you continue to admit you were wrong when you called it a ďlockĒ.



Well, I did account for 'normal' injuries throughout the season that happen to every team, maybe someone gets dinged up for a week or two etc, but if you're going to sit here and tell me the proper way to handicap is to account for a star player on the team having a major injury for say 4 months or more where they miss more than half of the season, then you either don't know what you're doing or you're just looking to troll. If something like that were to happen, the lines would change heavily. Who in their right mind would base an analysis on the very slim chance of a major injury happening to one of the best players on the team? If it happens, it happens, that's why sports is hard to beat.

What you're basically saying is Vegas doesn't know what they're doing either because let's say Lebron goes down for the whole year before the season began or early in the season, do you think the original line of 48.5 team wins for the lakers or whatever it was would remain the same or would it go down to something like 30-35 wins? Why was Vegas so lazy to not forecast a major injury to LeBron?

Once again, nice try.
Last edited by: ZenKinG on Sep 29, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 14268
Joined: May 21, 2013
September 29th, 2018 at 2:20:12 PM permalink
ZK

English is the richest, most diverse language on the planet. You obviously have a full command of about 30,000 of them. We ask you to mask ONE of them if you somehow can't avoid using it.

What is your problem? Why do you keep making yourself unwelcome with the f-bombs? Do you miss your parents so much you need a public admonishment every so often?

7 days for profanity.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
September 29th, 2018 at 2:35:51 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Well, I did account for 'normal' injuries throughout the season that happen to every team, maybe someone gets dinged up for a week or two etc, but if you're going to sit here and tell me the proper way to handicap is to account for a star player on the team having a major injury for say 4 months or more where they miss more than half of the season, then you either don't know what you're doing or you're just looking to troll. If something like that were to happen, the lines would change heavily. Who in their right mind would base an analysis on the very slim chance of a major injury happening to one of the best players on the team? If it happens, it happens, that's why sports is hard to beat.

What you're basically saying is Vegas doesn't know what they're doing either because let's say Lebron goes down for the whole year before the season began or early in the season, do you think the original line of 48.5 team wins for the lakers or whatever it was would remain the same or would it go down to something like 30-35 wins? Why was Vegas so lazy to not forecast a major injury to LeBron?

Once again, nice try.



What you failed to account for was the inevitable curse that follows you around. You know these injuries wouldn't have happened had you bet on the Nets.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 29th, 2018 at 2:48:43 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Well, I did account for 'normal' injuries throughout the season that happen to every team, maybe someone gets dinged up for a week or two etc, but if you're going to sit here and tell me the proper way to handicap is to account for a star player on the team having a major injury for say 4 months or more where they miss more than half of the season, then you either don't know what you're doing or you're just looking to troll. If something like that were to happen, the lines would change heavily. Who in their right mind would base an analysis on the very slim chance of a major injury happening to one of the best players on the team? If it happens, it happens, that's why sports is hard to beat.

What you're basically saying is Vegas doesn't know what they're doing either because let's say Lebron goes down for the whole year before the season began or early in the season, do you think the original line of 48.5 team wins for the lakers or whatever it was would remain the same or would it go down to something like 30-35 wins? Why was Vegas so lazy to not forecast a major injury to LeBron?

Once again, nice try.



Thank you for the clarification. I have now learned why this bet must be considered a "lock". I also learned the only possible way it could lose is by injuries or conspiracy. As well as the correct probability to assign to injuries in the NBA: "slim". I will make a sincere effort to never troll you again
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 129
  • Posts: 3917
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
September 29th, 2018 at 2:59:00 PM permalink
Why canít the site auto mask profanities?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
September 29th, 2018 at 3:10:53 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Why canít the site auto mask profanities?



Just use" boffed".
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Puckerbutt
Puckerbutt
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 176
Joined: Sep 24, 2013
September 29th, 2018 at 5:16:27 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Just use" boffed".

If this is a reference to the Kavanaugh yearbook - then the word used was "boofed".
If'n I'd a knowed you wanted to have went with me - I'd a seen that you got to get to go.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
  • Posts: 16282
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
September 29th, 2018 at 7:22:06 PM permalink
Quote: Puckerbutt

If this is a reference to the Kavanaugh yearbook - then the word used was "boofed".



Or just say fart?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
November 16th, 2018 at 8:57:27 PM permalink
Enough is enough. IVE HAD IT. For anyone that is not braindead who watches NBA games, knows the NBA is corrupt and the games are completely rigged to keep a big underdog from ever winning a game as much as possible. The only way a big underdog ever wins is if they shoot lights out where the refs cant manipulate the game. Go ahead and watch the games yourself, its like clockwork. I have NO horse in this race. I have NO money in these bets, this is completely an objective observation, so emotion is NOT clouding my mind.

Watch the games yourself. Find a double digit underdog such as the bulls were tonight against the bucks. Bulls were up by 20 at halftime. TWENTY. And they were 14.5 point dogs. So what do i tell myself will happen before the second half even begins? The bulls will get NO CALLS. No FREE THROWS, every 50/50 call will be in favor of the bucks, every time the bucks drive to the hoop there will be whistles, every time the bulls drive, NOTHING. The Bucks will also shoot free throws all 2nd half. And guess what happened? Exactly that. What a coincidence. The bulls didnt get ONE FREE THROW since they were up 23 points up until they were down 8 LOL. Oh thank you so much refs for the free throws now that the spread is in check. Who the hell do they think they're fooling? Maybe they can fool 99.9% of this brainwashed droned out public that have a brain the size of a peanut. This happens every single time a big underdog is blowing a team out. Sports are completely rigged out of their minds. Anyone who disagrees me is doing a huge disservice to society.

The FBI needs to investigate every single sports league, especially the NBA and put every single one of these corrupt immoral drones in federal prison for life and tortured to death. Then maybe the next generation of refs will not sell their souls for a freaking dollar. Im also convinced the players are in on it as well so Ive had enough. The one thing I enjoyed my whole life is officially over. Never watching a game again until the FBI throws every single one of these refs and commissioner in prison. Ive watched sports my whole life thinking it was a random event and now after careful observation, it is confirmed for me. I've had enough with all of the red flags I've seen over the past 3 years. I feel so bad for all of you who think this is a fair random event. Nothing but a bunch of corrupt immoral piece of garbage scum and im trying my hardest right now NOT to go on a cursing profanity spree.

If i was a professional player i swear on my life i would put these refs in the hospital and call every single one of them out in every single press conference. My salary would go to fines every single week buf I could care less as long as the word gets out. Another reason these players are in on it. How can none of them ever call any of these refs out for rigging these games? You only ever hear 'oh these refs with the bad calls, yada yada yada', but none of these players ever come straight out and accuse this league of being corrupt when the most obvious calls are missed time and time again especially when the 'timing' of these calls are happening when an underdog is blowing a team out etc and god forbid they win the big moneyline. Bunch of corruption.

Do you guys seriously need another Tim Donaghy scandal to happen before you realize the whole league is rigged? Why is everyone so reactive in this pathetic society rather than proactive? Oh I know why, because if you think outside the box for one second and say something not 'socially acceptable', you're immediately labeled a 'cook' or a 'conspiracy theorist'. God bless me and my ability to notice corruption, otherwise this world is just a bunch of pathetic brainwashed droned out idiots. Every single one of you that thinks professional sports is fair need to be drug tested. You guys are a complete disgrace to society and why these leagues get away with what theyve been doing for decades.
Last edited by: ZenKinG on Nov 16, 2018
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 5605
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
November 16th, 2018 at 9:16:07 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

...The only way a big underdog ever wins is if they shoot lights out where the refs cant manipulate the game. ...

Sounds like a really easy +EV play on the "big favorites" then, huh? Why not just make millions betting WITH the rigging? Hell, that sounds like the lock of the century.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1443
Joined: May 3, 2016
November 16th, 2018 at 9:19:07 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Sounds like a really easy +EV play on the "big favorites" then, huh? Why not just make millions betting WITH the rigging? Hell, that sounds like the lock of the century.



Don't even try to bring up this lock of the century because half the team is injured right from the start of the season as soon as the line comes out. I already nailed the past lock of the century. This whole bet has been thrown off whether they cover it or not i dont care. When half the starting lineup misses half the season, if that's what it takes for me to ever be wrong, then god bless me and my talent. Of course these injuries werent a coincidence and it's either massively rigged or the chicago front office is secretly tanking for zion williamson from duke who is the next lebron.

Also why is it ALWAYS about money? What is wrong with you people seriously? This is the reason this society has gone to complete and utter shit. All of you, including these refs make me sick. I would give back every dollar I ever made just to have no corruption in this world and just to enjoy my life such as watching a sport worry free of corruption or knowing my government has my back and I dont have to look over my shoulder because I know they will follow the Constitution etc. It's like everyone is a complete robot completely blind by paper in their wallets. I got over 51k, a decent car that's paid off and no debt and guess what, I would burn it all tomorrow if I knew it would result in peace in this world and no money corruption or greed without hesitation. But the world is so blind that they literally sell their freaking soul for a dollar. Everyone in this society makes me sick.
Any private business open to the PUBLIC (ie. droned out casinos) cannot have a criminal trespass enforced against an individual without GOOD CAUSE (Disruptive or Disorderly conduct). You will never go to prison for being thrown out of a casino for legal advantage play and then returning because it's simply unconstitutional 'as applied' to the individual. 'As applied' constitutional issues must FIRST be raised in DISTRICT COURT (trial court) to have it thrown out. You CANNOT raise it on APPEAL This is the best kept secret in the world of casinos not just in Vegas but everywhere in the country. Thank me later.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 5605
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
Thanked by
RogerKint
November 16th, 2018 at 9:21:24 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Don't even try to bring up this lock of the century because half the team is injured right from the start of the season as soon as the line comes out. I already nailed the past lock of the century. This whole bet has been thrown off whether they cover it or not i dont care. When half the starting lineup misses half the season, if that's what it takes for me to ever be wrong, then god bless me and my talent. Of course these injuries werent a coincidence and it's either massively rigged or the chicago front office is secretly tanking for zion williamson from duke who is the next lebron.

I feel like at no point in that response did you respond to my idea. If you KNOW the "favorite" is RIGGED to win against the big underdog, then why not simply bet all of your money on it???
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
  • Jump to: