1 vote (1.75%)

57 members have voted

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 82
Thanks for this post from:
ksdjdj
November 13th, 2022 at 1:17:38 PM permalink
The ending of that Bills Vikings game may have been the most exciting ending to an NFL game that I have seen. If you didn't see it, just watch the last two minutes.

Sorry. I posted this with 30 seconds left by mistake. We might get overtime

Overtime did not disappoint. Great game.
Last edited by: DRich on Nov 13, 2022
Order from chaos
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
November 13th, 2022 at 1:59:46 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

The ending of that Bills Vikings game may have been the most exciting ending to an NFL game that I have seen. If you didn't see it, just watch the last two minutes.

Sorry. I posted this with 30 seconds left by mistake. We might get overtime

Overtime did not disappoint. Great game.
link to original post

Pretty much every, single, week for a Vikings fan. I turned it off after Cousins failed to get in on 4th down, for informed by family it was in OT. Jefferson with an all time catch on 4th down.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 57
Thanks for this post from:
mcallister3200
November 27th, 2022 at 6:48:21 AM permalink
I am so discouraged to hear some sportscasters say that Alabama may be "in the conversation" to make it into the College Football Playoff. That bloated gasbag of a program.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 82
November 27th, 2022 at 6:50:08 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

I am so discouraged to hear some sportscasters say that Alabama may be "in the conversation" to make it into the College Football Playoff. That bloated gasbag of a program.
link to original post

I really don't see anyway that they make it even if Georgia, Michigan, TCU, and USC lose.
Order from chaos
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
November 27th, 2022 at 7:02:01 AM permalink

link to original post

I would be interested in your definition of "That bloated gasbag of a program." Can you be specific?

tuttigym
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 220
November 27th, 2022 at 7:07:49 AM permalink

link to original post

I really don't see anyway that they make it even if Georgia, Michigan, TCU, and USC lose.
link to original post

The powers that be want Bama in, but the Tide has made it pretty tricky. It's going to take a lot of losses and a whole lot of squinting to see them in the picture but until they are dead, they will also be in the background.
I'm hoping Bama and ND meet in a bowl this year.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
November 27th, 2022 at 9:23:56 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

link to original post

link to original post

The powers that be want Bama in, but the Tide has made it pretty tricky. It's going to take a lot of losses and a whole lot of squinting to see them in the picture but until they are dead, they will also be in the background.
link to original post

I would rather see 'Bama play Ohio State, but that won't happen as Ohio State will play the Rose Bowl vs. Oregon State. I think Bama will play the University of Clem in the Sugar Bowl.

tuttigym
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 118
November 27th, 2022 at 2:56:34 PM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I would rather see 'Bama play Ohio State, but that won't happen as Ohio State will play the Rose Bowl vs. Oregon State. I think Bama will play the University of Clem in the Sugar Bowl.

tuttigym
link to original post

No way to know for sure, but still lots of dominoes to fall. LSU would have been in as a two loss team if they beat Georgia, now they are out regardless. I think TCU needs to win its championship game to be in. I think Georgia is in no matter what. What if Michigan loses? What if USC loses?

If all the leading candidates win, this is what I get.

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
USC

5. Ohio St.
6. Alabama.

If TCU and USC lose I can unfortunately see Alabama in.
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 220
November 27th, 2022 at 3:39:42 PM permalink
A TCU-Georgia Championship seems like a ratings killer, and isn't that what really matters?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 118
November 27th, 2022 at 4:56:48 PM permalink

A TCU-Georgia Championship seems like a ratings killer, and isn't that what really matters?
link to original post

Kind of. But TCU would be a hefty underdog to Michigan. If TCU beats Michigan there would be enough interest in a Georgia TCU game for the networks. I have two different friends…. One a Georgia alum, the other a a Michigan alum. Both have $$$. They have plans to go to ‘the Natty’ if their team makes it.

• Jump to: