speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 40
January 21st, 2018 at 6:52:36 PM permalink
I was late to the party. Otherwise I would have taken $20 of it.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 87
January 22nd, 2018 at 11:59:14 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

It looks like this score is going to hold. WMW is going to come on and say how much of a genius he is. Before he does, let me point out that there were 8 teaser picks for this weekend. 7 of them were winners. And not only were 7 winners, the 8th was one that was the silliest to put in a teaser, changing Minn -3 to Minn +3.5.

WMW does get credit for making the bet. Hopefully Tom G made money also.

I was at the Eagles game yesterday and WOW was it frikin AWESOME! I bleed green and my birds are going to the big dance! I knew they would win, but I didnt think they would destroy Minn as much as they did. Bring on Tommy Boy!

Finn, You havent learned your lesson, huh? Why do you have to come out and say Im a genius. I dont like that kind of talk. I got lucky. I didnt say anything about you eating your pizza and hiding in the basement while your wife scolds you for being a gambler. I wouldnt do that... btw, you're welcome for the pick. And for the record, I have said before and I say again, I think teasers are the way to go in NFL (not so much the total, but definitely the team bet). Its actually harder to lose a tease than to win in my opinion... as you pointed out most picks would have won either way. This is why I play teasers. I spot the best possible scenarios in gaming and run with them. My record is ridiculously good... maybe I will start a tout service next year. You can be my first customer.. Its all in the marketing however.

So, I piked up 20 from SooPoo and 100 from Tom G. It was fun guys. Thanks for the action. We can figure out squaring up later.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 97
January 22nd, 2018 at 1:53:46 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

So, I piked up 20 from SooPoo and 100 from Tom G. It was fun guys. Thanks for the action. We can figure out squaring up later.

Send a pm. I will actually send cash. I don't venmo or square cash or amazon card, etc!

With a quarter to go i needed a field goal from either team, but felt that zero points for the rest of the game was the most likely scenario. And I was right. But you nailed both teams (Jags and eagles). Well done!
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 117
January 22nd, 2018 at 4:20:19 PM permalink
WMW - Still waiting to find out where you can get +160 for 6.5 points.

Teasers can actually be good bets. You can actually get an advantage with wong teasers.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
January 24th, 2018 at 12:26:09 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Send a pm. I will actually send cash. I don't venmo or square cash or amazon card, etc!

With a quarter to go i needed a field goal from either team, but felt that zero points for the rest of the game was the most likely scenario. And I was right. But you nailed both teams (Jags and eagles). Well done!

Hey SooPoo, It was an interesting finish, for sure. Do you want to double or nothing on SB? The lines that I see currently are 5 and 48. I could search for a half point here and there to my favor, but the 5 and 48 are fair numbers to go with now if you want. Let me know.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 97
January 24th, 2018 at 1:23:19 PM permalink

Hey SooPoo, It was an interesting finish, for sure. Do you want to double or nothing on SB? The lines that I see currently are 5 and 48. I could search for a half point here and there to my favor, but the 5 and 48 are fair numbers to go with now if you want. Let me know.

Sure. Make a suggestion. But if I martingale to 1280 dollars that will be my limit!
speedycrap
speedycrap
January 24th, 2018 at 1:25:30 PM permalink

Sure. Make a suggestion. But if I martingale to 1280 dollars that will be my limit!

hahahaaa
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 5
January 24th, 2018 at 2:40:58 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

WMW - Still waiting to find out where you can get +160 for 6.5 points.

Teasers can actually be good bets. You can actually get an advantage with wong teasers.

I don't think anyone actually offers that price, especially on NFL only teasers. It's probably #FakeNews

I think 5dimes offers +150, and Pinnancle +160 if you include a college game.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
January 24th, 2018 at 2:48:07 PM permalink

I will go double or nothing on SB. Ill let you know. If you want to go more than 20, let me know.
speedycrap
speedycrap
January 24th, 2018 at 3:18:31 PM permalink

I will go double or nothing on SB. Ill let you know. If you want to go more than 20, let me know.

I might be interested. Are u in Vegas?

• Jump to: