lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
January 12th, 2018 at 2:53:02 AM permalink
the media is all over the Pats saying there is all kinds of internal bickering involving Brady, Belichick and others

I'm not saying there is not some of that but I believe they are making what is probably a small thing big. mountains out of molehills

the media, especially the sports media, is desperate to stoke controversy to inflate its self importance and attract followers

I don't buy their sell
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Jan 12, 2018
Please don't feed the trolls
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 12th, 2018 at 4:26:10 AM permalink
Whay media? New England media? I live in Pittsburgh and listen to sports talk and there has been no mention of any of that. If they are trying to make a story they are doing a bad job of it.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 12th, 2018 at 6:42:55 AM permalink
I pretty much get my sports news from PTI
They reported it and discussed but they are not obsessed about it
Tony thinks its a big deal, Wilbon not so much
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
January 12th, 2018 at 10:30:51 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Whay media? New England media? I live in Pittsburgh and listen to sports talk and there has been no mention of any of that.

here is just one story. there have been several. google if you want.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/even-if-bill-belichick-wants-giants-coaching-job-this-is-why-it-probably-wont-happen/
Please don't feed the trolls
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 12th, 2018 at 12:22:10 PM permalink
Bella Cheat is said to have long coveted the Giants job. It's where he cut his teeth before foolishly jumping ship to Cleveland before he'd perfected his bag of dirty tricks. While he may want to come 'home", most fans of Big Blue I've talked to don't want anything to do with him. I will confess its a small sample size- a few dozen who show up at a Vegas bar to watch their team.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
  • Jump to: