Thread Rating:

zuneera
zuneera
  • Threads: 1
February 17th, 2015 at 4:10:48 AM permalink
I checked the line at Stations and Westgate for todays game against Houston. The sixers were getting 17 points. I was looking for a moneyline but there was none posted at either place (although Westgate did have Houston @ -$4500, but no money line on the sixers.

I was interested in the game because despite that fact that the sixers are the worst team in the NBA and should be an overwhelming underdog every single night, you just can't lose like they did last night without it lighting a fire under the players. Those players even overmatched, have to have some pride and surely were humiliated last night. So I was hoping to take a shot at the moneyline which I figured would be in +2000 neighborhood for $100 bucks. Since there was no moneyline, I did throw a couple hundred on the +17, but it was the moneyline that I was after and didn't get. The Final: Houston 88, 76ers 87. Sixers missed a shot with :02 seconds left. Had I found and wagered that moneyline, I think I would have been ticked!
  • Threads: 216
February 17th, 2015 at 9:43:32 AM permalink
Quote: zuneera

I checked the line at Stations and Westgate for todays game against Houston. The sixers were getting 17 points. I was looking for a moneyline but there was none posted at either place (although Westgate did have Houston @ -$4500, but no money line on the sixers.

I was interested in the game because despite that fact that the sixers are the worst team in the NBA and should be an overwhelming underdog every single night, you just can't lose like they did last night without it lighting a fire under the players. Those players even overmatched, have to have some pride and surely were humiliated last night. So I was hoping to take a shot at the moneyline which I figured would be in +2000 neighborhood for $100 bucks. Since there was no moneyline, I did throw a couple hundred on the +17, but it was the moneyline that I was after and didn't get. The Final: Houston 88, 76ers 87. Sixers missed a shot with :02 seconds left. Had I found and wagered that moneyline, I think I would have been ticked!

Why did this person (zuneera or sara) reprint my post from Nov 14, as their first post on the site? I don't get it? The post has no relevance when taken out of it's November 14 context. Is someone just trying to screw with me?
Avincow
Avincow
  • Threads: 24
February 17th, 2015 at 10:23:01 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Why did this person (zuneera or sara) reprint my post from Nov 14, as their first post on the site? I don't get it?

Coincidence?

Wizard, what are the odds of two posters making the same post, word for word, only a few months apart?
mdh
mdh
  • Threads: 0
February 17th, 2015 at 10:23:05 AM permalink

Why did this person (zuneera or sara) reprint my post from Nov 14, as their first post on the site? I don't get it?

Strange and bordering diabolical.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
February 17th, 2015 at 11:01:51 AM permalink

Why did this person (zuneera or sara) reprint my post from Nov 14, as their first post on the site? I don't get it? The post has no relevance when taken out of it's November 14 context. Is someone just trying to screw with me?

No worries, it's just a bot. DT gets them about once a week. Doesn't do anything but take a random phrase previously posted and reposts it. I don't get it either. Glitches be crazy ;)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
  • Jump to: