NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
August 30th, 2014 at 2:17:25 AM permalink
It was alluded to in another thread that some services/people give both sides of a particular game or games, then trickle down the winners to a point over even just a few weeks, they have hit call it five out of five games with a lot of people. At that point, they start the "five star" game BS and demand higher fees etc..

Does this really happen? It seems in today's world of the internet, any service/handicapper who releases their picks is going to immediately find them spread to others who aren't paying for said special picks. Yet, as I say, someone mentioned they still get rich by releasing both sides and onward we go.

Truth or just internet fantasy? Kind regards and thanks.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
August 30th, 2014 at 4:32:45 AM permalink
Quote: NokTang

It was alluded to in another thread that some services/people give both sides of a particular game or games, then trickle down the winners to a point over even just a few weeks, they have hit call it five out of five games with a lot of people. At that point, they start the "five star" game BS and demand higher fees etc..

Does this really happen? It seems in today's world of the internet, any service/handicapper who releases their picks is going to immediately find them spread to others who aren't paying for said special picks. Yet, as I say, someone mentioned they still get rich by releasing both sides and onward we go.

Truth or just internet fantasy? Kind regards and thanks.

yes this does happen. and yes with the internet their picks get out there but I am sure they still get enough people who call them to make it worth it.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: