EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
  • Threads: 2
January 21st, 2014 at 2:02:19 PM permalink
Wow, they let this Rainmaker guy in the room, So Scared! LoL

Listen, this is me, this is what I do.

I help people make money day after fucking day because there are so many people looking for info out there.

Here is your bet for today....

The NHL Grand Salami Over 55.5 Goals Scored @ -110

This slate, and the recent of trend of NO ONE playing defense so they can stay healthy for the Olympics and not take a stray puck to the Noggin and miss the games, guys are just not doing what they normally do, blocking shots is way down, you can see guys would rather stand up and say "I was giving the goalie a line of sight" then get down and block a shot or 4 a night.

Just not until after the break, if you noticed, since 2014 the Salami is on an over trend like none other, started 2014 hitting the first 8 Overs, and really has stayed on pace since.

Play the over, should be a solid play today!!

Oh and I am also playing the St L / NJ Over because Elliot is starting tonight and I would play any over straight 5 he ever appears in, and all vegas is asking for the 5 and giving -110 to see it happen .. .. .. SOLD!!!

2 Plays, 2 ways to get paid!! Good luck kids!!
Sports Palooza Radio
Knuckleball3
Knuckleball3
  • Threads: 7
January 21st, 2014 at 2:27:08 PM permalink
Are you accounting for the CAR/PHI game being cancelled? There probably is a change in the grand salami, if it's even up at all anymore because of that. Good luck either way.
"In the poker game of life, women are the rake" Edward Norton (Rounders)
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 2:40:31 PM permalink
Ahh yes sir, I am just seeing that news come in, so that will be that won't it LoL

Ok, one play it is and if it snows that hard in NJ maybe they will cancel that too.

So much for that, well thanks for the notification !! Damn weather effecting an indoor sport, makes no sense sometimes!
Sports Palooza Radio
Knuckleball3
Knuckleball3
January 21st, 2014 at 2:49:48 PM permalink
Good luck on that over bet, Have a hard time dogging Elliot with a 1.9 gaa and .922 save percentage. The Blues put up 4 last night though if their goal scorers stay hot you may just get it. I'm betting 2 units on STL and like NYI to have some value with that line with Lundquist out.
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 3:00:53 PM permalink
There you go, might happen, I mean NJ is not playing well enough to stop that hot team.

Seeing goals in the Leafs game with the Avs as well, was hoping that would be one of my contributors to the Salami as well so that play is also on my board!
Sports Palooza Radio
Knuckleball3
Knuckleball3
January 21st, 2014 at 3:32:19 PM permalink
Toronto is the other underdog I took because I feel they have a lot of value at +180. Also laying heavy on Anaheim, it's been a great bet all year at home. The only team that is hard for me to bet against too unfortunately since I am a season ticket holder. So far so good (knock on wood)
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 21st, 2014 at 3:41:32 PM permalink
Quote: Knuckleball3

Toronto is the other underdog I took because I feel they have a lot of value at +180. Also laying heavy on Anaheim, it's been a great bet all year at home. The only team that is hard for me to bet against too unfortunately since I am a season ticket holder. So far so good (knock on wood)

Leafs are on a hot streak after coming off an absolute raping some days back. The easily handled Phoenix in their last game. They played yesterday. The Avs game is game 2 of a 4 day away bid.

I say the "hot" has ended and they're starting to cool. Couple an away bid with the coasting effort they had yesterday, and I see struggles today.

I won't comment w/l because I know jack-all about the recent Avs performance, but there you have it.

If you happen to lose on the Leafs today, bet the farm on them taking the Cup. It's a LOCK!
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 3:43:32 PM permalink
Um, that deserves an LOL

Leafs and cup in the same sentence, imagine?!?!

And then you bust out the Lock word, there goes any chance lol
Sports Palooza Radio
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
January 21st, 2014 at 4:44:33 PM permalink
Quote: Face

If you happen to lose on the Leafs today, bet the farm on them taking the Cup. It's a LOCK!

Are the pain meds for the calf affecting you more than your normal weirdly placed exuberance for the Maple Laughs?

(I'm well aware of the failings of the Wings right now...)
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Face
Administrator
Face
January 21st, 2014 at 5:34:38 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Are the pain meds for the calf affecting you more than your normal weirdly placed exuberance for the Maple Laughs?

(I'm well aware of the failings of the Wings right now...)

LOL haven't even taken so much as an aspirin since I tore it.

The Cup talk is just because it's expected. It's far too early to be talking Cup about anyone right now.

But if I had to choose.... ;)
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 6:12:08 PM permalink
Quote: EjRainmaker

Oh and I am also playing the St L / NJ Over straight 5

Uh yeah, 4 in the 1st, and too easy of a ticket to cash!
Sports Palooza Radio
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
January 21st, 2014 at 6:23:15 PM permalink
good going...you probably will win.

On sunday I had the NY/WASH game under 5.5

3-0 after 1 period
4-1 after 2 minutes into the second period

end of game...4-1

it happens.
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 6:39:44 PM permalink
Um it's over man 7 - 1 Final, I think it came in lol
Sports Palooza Radio
Face
Administrator
Face
January 21st, 2014 at 7:12:55 PM permalink
Quote: Face

I say the "hot" has ended and they're starting to cool. Couple an away bid with the coasting effort they had yesterday, and I see struggles today.

All part of my master plan.

Muahahaha....
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 8:04:55 PM permalink
Quote: EjRainmaker

Seeing goals in the Leafs game with the Avs as well, that play is also on my board!

Nice little Over there too, glad to start my time here 2 - 0 with totals. Like it!
Sports Palooza Radio
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
January 21st, 2014 at 8:32:09 PM permalink
Now if only you'd let me book your action.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 8:35:55 PM permalink
You just bet my action, he don't know me very well do he LoL
Sports Palooza Radio
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 8:40:02 PM permalink
If you like you can listen to me go 5 - 0 in the division round of the NFL playoffs,

Oh if you want to listen to me go 28 - 12 and shoot 70% in the Bowl season? I'll give you the link to that podcast too!

When you figure out who you are talking to Mr Book guy? Then I might let you talk to me again LoL
Sports Palooza Radio
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 21st, 2014 at 9:06:53 PM permalink
I had 6 winners at the race track. Won 2 coveralls in Bingo. My Aunt Sally has a mustache.

I am talking to someone who's bets I would love to book.

Or just start counting from today : LOSER !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 9:10:06 PM permalink
Ok man, good luck to you sweetie cakes!

Oh and it's whose, not who's, but you are an English Major too right LoL
Sports Palooza Radio
EjRainmaker
EjRainmaker
January 21st, 2014 at 9:35:41 PM permalink
Listen man, I didn't come here to start with people or talk smack with anyone either, been there, done that long ago.

Did we have a miscommunication and you meant you want to book my action meaning if you bet my stuff you would be happy? Or do you think you can fade someone like me and want to see if you can make money from me because you think I am not for real?

I came here to throw some plays around, help people make a buck or two, post about my Radio show and interact with cool people, so I will go on that limb and apologize to you in advance ok!

Sorry dude!

I either took you wrong or I was right and said what I said.

You tell me what that meant and we can go from there if you like and start over or be bitter, I'll let you explain how it was meant?
Sports Palooza Radio
Beardgoat
Beardgoat
  • Threads: 29
January 21st, 2014 at 9:38:03 PM permalink
Almost everything buzz says is not serious.
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
January 21st, 2014 at 9:51:42 PM permalink
actually....almost everything buzz says should not be taken seriously

the sad thing is..he is serious
Buzzard
Buzzard
January 22nd, 2014 at 6:50:14 AM permalink
Larry, those pills are supposed to be for sale, not for personal use !
  • Jump to: