LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
December 19th, 2013 at 7:03:40 PM permalink
I was wondering. All these laces selling picks, on the radio, on the internet. Who owns the picks once you purchase them?

Can some for example spend 500.00 for Joes Picks nfl season, and spend 600.00 for big bobs nfl picks , and 399.00 for lucky charlies nfl picks....

and then start a website and resell their picks, for 100.00 a season.....listing all their picks...like a compilation site. Lisitng multiple picks from different services.

I guess its ok for me to split the fees with friends...where I pay for the service, and charge my buddies for me to pass down the infi to them. Maybe not.

any idea?

for example if I spend 400 for a service, and some dude at work tells me he is thinking of buying the same service. Can I tell him..hey just pay me 300.00 and I will pss down all the info to you and you can save 100...legally.

And if that is legal..can that be expanded to the internet.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
December 19th, 2013 at 7:22:00 PM permalink
I'll sell you my picks for $100. You will make a killing. Just bet the opposite.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
December 19th, 2013 at 10:33:13 PM permalink
Anyone who buys picks needs serious help. Now you're gonna lose money two ways instead of just one.

If someone's picks are that good, why isn't he just living in Vegas max betting every game?
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
December 20th, 2013 at 2:40:23 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

Anyone who buys picks needs serious help. Now you're gonna lose money two ways instead of just one.

If someone's picks are that good, why isn't he just living in Vegas max betting every game?

I guess that would be placed under the thread "Are sports service picks valid"
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
December 20th, 2013 at 5:35:23 AM permalink
Used a sports service once. They were of New Jersey, it was 30 years ago. Wow N.J., they have the inside info. I'm just a Colorado guy. A 10 star play. Take UTEP give no more than two against Utah was the 10 star play. "Tommy, these plays only come around a couple times a season" I was told by Vito (fake name I'm guessing). UTEP was nationally ranked but I wanted to take Utah +2 at home. Played UTEP like I was told and of course lost. Utah won straight up easily as I remember. Overnighted 300 cash to the dude for the pick. Yeah, just pay a guy some money and I can retire in a couple years. Naive.

Since I didn't take a vow of silence when purchasing the pick I'm fairly sure I could re-release the info. Hard to enforce a don't tell anybody clause.

Horse touts are famous for stating that they will only release pick to 50 players. Players are told not to tell anybody as it will kill the price on the horse. Total BS. I'll always listen to horse players that have an opinion. Why not? Never pay for the pick.
Each day is better than the next
  • Jump to: