Denver Broncos @ 1.40

17 Nov 2013 - NFC West - Division Winner - Division Winner

Seattle Seahawks @ 1.12

14 Nov 2013 - AFC South - Division Winner - Division Winner

Indianapolis Colts @ 1.08

Stake : C $10.00
Estimated Returns : C $

Any comment???
I like Philly over Dallars cause Dallars have no pass defence at all.
Philly's QB is up and coming. Also, it seems to me Romo is hurt!!!!?????
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
November 13th, 2013 at 10:46:34 AM permalink
Although as I mentioned before, I never make a bet days in advance let alone months in advance...I will comment

the only one I would be wary of is Denver, It seems week by week mannings ankle injury deteriorates to the point where he had to have an MRI this week.
Now denver is playing KC twice,,,,A very good defensive team. Manning could get beaten up. He is not mobile to begin with, with an increasingly severe ankle injury he will be a sitting duck for a good defense. I think denver is the correct pick, assuming manning doesnt get even more injured. But I cant make that assumption looking at the schedule.

Philly has more home games than road games left. Usually that is good...but they havent won at home for 2 years. Dallas has the better conference record for tie breakers. Dallas has a horrible defense since ryan has been fired....and ironically New Orleans had the worst defense last year, and has one of the better defenses since they hired rob ryan. Seems like a horrible move that will bite dallas in the ass.. I would slightly lean to Philly as well....ever so slightly/
  • Jump to: