vert1276
vert1276
  • Threads: 70
July 7th, 2012 at 3:09:53 AM permalink
And how it's easier to handicap 1-on-1 sporting events then it is team sports.....The article is from Cigar Aficionado.....I know, I know, I'm always post articles from CA but I smoke a lot of cigars and read Cigar Aficionado, and they always have good gambling articles, its not my fault LOL

Wagering 1-on-1 Sports
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 7th, 2012 at 4:34:52 AM permalink
Quote: vert1276

And how it's easier to handicap 1-on-1 sporting events then it is team sports.....The article is from Cigar Aficionado.....I know, I know, I'm always post articles from CA but I smoke a lot of cigars and read Cigar Aficionado, and they always have good gambling articles, its not my fault LOL

No, I expect gambling and fine booze to be frequent topics there too. Probably a few articles on fine handguns or restored Purdys as well.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
July 7th, 2012 at 4:49:50 AM permalink
Seems to be scrambling for information all the time but how reliable is a comment said to be from a masseur? Or a tweet said to be from a golfer that might have been in jest or might have been counterfeited.
RoundMan
RoundMan
  • Threads: 2
July 7th, 2012 at 6:19:29 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Seems to be scrambling for information all the time but how reliable is a comment said to be from a masseur? Or a tweet said to be from a golfer that might have been in jest or might have been counterfeited.

Agree. I would have a hard time betting my hard-earned dollars
on something a masseur said.

Not as bad as a stock tip from a cabbie, but in the same neighborhood.
  • Jump to: