Roberto21
Roberto21
  • Threads: 8
March 30th, 2022 at 8:00:40 PM permalink
https://youtu.be/ZOHZfyyECac

@14:35 is the Kraken Unleashed an advantage play? I have heard AP’s say this machine isn’t ‘APable’, but am still a little skeptical.

EDIT: A regular member of this forum has DM’d me and suggested the Kraken Unleashed may well be an AP and is worthy of further investigation, for anyone interested. I know I will certainly be taking a close look at this game next time I see one.

Also, the video I linked is from SDGuy’s Youtube channel. I thought this might be important information to share in case you, like myself, find his commentary hard on the ears. And I say this with the utmost respect for SDGuy and his channel.
Last edited by: Roberto21 on Mar 30, 2022
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 31st, 2022 at 2:47:25 AM permalink
Quote: Roberto21

I say this with the utmost respect for SDGuy and his channel.
link to original post

Sorry ... The ruling that has come down says SDguy is justified if he deems your remarks a bit disrespectful!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
March 31st, 2022 at 3:47:50 AM permalink
Roberto21, please review the forum rules.

Quote: Rule 4

Respect privacy. Do not post any personal information about someone else that is intended to be private or quote from private communication.

This should be a warning unless a moderator gets a complaint, as I don't know what was said. Private communication is supposed to be private, and some people get uniquely touchy about AP information leaks.
May the cards fall in your favor.
Roberto21
Roberto21
  • Threads: 8
April 4th, 2022 at 1:49:18 AM permalink
Can confirm this machine does not operate the same way in my home state of Australia. Unlike the US machines where the hold and spin bonus symbols stick and expand in the base game, our machines don’t do that. It only sticks and expands in the bonus round, hence definitely no advantage can be found.

Also, unlike the US machines where the screen changes when you change between denominations AND/OR bet levels within a denomination, our machines show the exact same ‘default screen’ any time you change between denominations and/or bet levels within a denomination.

Just thought I would share this as I found it quite interesting. Make of it what you will.
  • Jump to: