Thread Rating:

Poll

1 vote (4.34%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (13.04%)
9 votes (39.13%)
6 votes (26.08%)
9 votes (39.13%)
4 votes (17.39%)
2 votes (8.69%)
1 vote (4.34%)
5 votes (21.73%)

23 members have voted

darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 5582
November 12th, 2019 at 9:40:38 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Depends,,,,,,did they drive, walk, or ride the bus to the store?😃



Like Henny Youngman at the end of his career, you need some new material
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 1173
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPenForagerAxelWolf
November 12th, 2019 at 9:48:08 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Like Henny Youngman at the end of his career, you need some new material



Disagree. Bus jokes are funny.
"A little luck never hurt any fisherman, that's all I know." - Sig Hansen
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3595
November 12th, 2019 at 9:49:23 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Like Henny Youngman at the end of his career, you need some new material



The classics never get old. 😃

darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 5582
Thanks for this post from:
djtehch34t
November 12th, 2019 at 9:56:06 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The classics never get old. 😃



You are nothing but a Universal Serial Bus comedian
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 5582
November 12th, 2019 at 9:58:45 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

I've never seen a bubble show up on Golden Egypt.
:-)



He deals with so many games the mistake is understandable.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 6944
November 12th, 2019 at 10:20:58 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Have you ever decided to go shopping on a specific day because the supermarket offered a buy one get one free special?

would you consider yourself a jackal because you sought something for free on the advertised day? would you consider yourself a fraudster and a cheat?

If you knew someone who went shopping at the same place on a different day and paid full price for an item you got for free on a sale day would you feel they were doing the better thing, paying more than you?



More like going on the advertised day and then stalking people who only want one item & claiming yours should be free since they bought one...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Dobrij
Dobrij
Joined: Jun 6, 2012
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 119
November 12th, 2019 at 11:07:53 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Have you ever decided to go shopping on a specific day because the supermarket offered a buy one get one free special?

would you consider yourself a jackal because you sought something for free on the advertised day? would you consider yourself a fraudster and a cheat?

If you knew someone who went shopping at the same place on a different day and paid full price for an item you got for free on a sale day would you feel they were doing the better thing, paying more than you?



If You ask me, I donít go to the store for a discount. But my example is most likely an exception
: )

I understand what You want to say. But this is not about products necessary for life. This is about the casino, and they go there for the money, man is driven by greed!

Errors in games have been and always will be, this song will never end. Itís just a manufacturerís mistake, the gamblers community didnít invent anything here, itís not the same when they create systems or programs
W2B.LT
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 12283
Thanks for this post from:
darkozDRich
November 12th, 2019 at 11:23:25 AM permalink
Quote: Dobrij


Errors in games have been and always will be, this song will never end. Itís just a manufacturerís mistake, the gamblers community didnít invent anything here, itís not the same when they create systems or programs



That's where you are wrong, this is not a manufacturer error; the machine works exactly as intended.

The idea behind the design is that the recreational player will run out of credits, but will see that there are still coins that have not been used and, as a result, will want to put more money in to get the perceived value of those coins. The only goal higher than getting the recreational player to play more is getting them to play in the first place.

The advantage player, vulture, hustler, whatever...simply comes in and plays the game optimally whereas the previous player did not. In this case, optimal play is a simple binary decision: whether or not to play at all. The previous player stopped playing when they shouldn't (EV-wise) have and the advantage player is playing when he should play.

In any case, excessive greed can often lend to poor gambling decisions; but, in general terms, being a vulture is no more, "Greedy," than is doing anything else with a goal of profit.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Dobrij
Dobrij
Joined: Jun 6, 2012
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 119
November 12th, 2019 at 12:38:11 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

That's where you are wrong, this is not a manufacturer error; the machine works exactly as intended.

The idea behind the design is that the recreational player will run out of credits, but will see that there are still coins that have not been used and, as a result, will want to put more money in to get the perceived value of those coins...



Yes, on a long distance everything is OK, but in the first versions the game started with 4 ďcoinsĒ. I donít want to argue about the terminology, (with all due respect to the company), but this manufacturer didnít know that the player will collect bonuses from run away...
W2B.LT
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 5582
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
November 12th, 2019 at 1:33:42 PM permalink
Quote: Dobrij

Yes, on a long distance everything is OK, but in the first versions the game started with 4 ďcoinsĒ. I donít want to argue about the terminology, (with all due respect to the company), but this manufacturer didnít know that the player will collect bonuses from run away...



regardless of their game development I find it hard to believe the game is not being played as they expect.

point of fact, the coins earned are different for each bet size level to avoid the obvious AP of gaining an advantage at a low denomination and then switching tp max bet. ie, each bet size is independent of the others. something that doesnt happen at other games.

they clearly knew what they were designing.

And if the game plays as its supposed to I don't see how your argument holds water
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

  • Jump to: