DJRogue
DJRogue
  • Threads: 1
January 16th, 2014 at 10:20:08 PM permalink
Hello, due to the fact most online sites now use a 9 player table I would love a table like the other tables on the wizard of odds site that is "The following table ranks the top hands in a 9-player game. This table assumes that all players stay in until the end." ... also can you make the two player heads up table like the rest of the tables on the site rather than a blended colour table
DJRogue
DJRogue
January 23rd, 2014 at 2:28:00 PM permalink
Umm is this a possibility?
Is anyone able to do this, wizard are you there?
Elrohir44
Elrohir44
  • Threads: 0
January 23rd, 2014 at 3:15:45 PM permalink
Ignoring the fact that this information would not make one a better player, the practical differences between a 9- and 10-player game are negligible. If you are trying to learn to be a better player you are barking up the wrong tree. Consult a poker book or website instead.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
January 23rd, 2014 at 3:25:06 PM permalink
Quote: Elrohir44

Ignoring the fact that this information would not make one a better player, the practical differences between a 9- and 10-player game are negligible.

I agree. I could dust off that program and make a 9-player table, but it would be very similar to the 10-player table.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
DJRogue
DJRogue
January 31st, 2014 at 11:34:59 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I agree. I could dust off that program and make a 9-player table, but it would be very similar to the 10-player table.

Sweet a reply from the Wizard, to think it only took a negative comment by another to get him to reply thanks for the info and I guess I'll find another way to do it, Just thought you would be the kinda guy to assist, guess not. Have a great one thanks for the work you have done up to this point. Good day.
DJRogue
DJRogue
January 31st, 2014 at 11:37:42 AM permalink
Quote: Elrohir44

Ignoring the fact that this information would not make one a better player, the practical differences between a 9- and 10-player game are negligible. If you are trying to learn to be a better player you are barking up the wrong tree. Consult a poker book or website instead.

Really, well any information that you learn always makes you a better player and the more math you know the better so I'm not quite sure how it wouldn't make me a better player. Poker is 50% math 50% knowing how to play your opponents. I think you should go get a poker book or two. Good Day
  • Jump to: