beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
ChesterDogonenickelmiracle
March 9th, 2024 at 9:37:03 PM permalink
I didn't see much on this, searching the firum, so I wanted to ask. I'm getting all these videos in my feed with coin pushers, huge stacks of ridiculously large denom chips, that these people take down with quarters. One did claim they had to do a buy-in for 20million, but they took it down for, like, 675million.

I think these have to be faked-up, like someone has their own machine, bogus chips, etc, and makes the videos for whatever reason..
But I don't know one way or the other. Do these machines exist in the US? Anywhere? I've seen small denoms in arcades, cruise ships, etc. But millions?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
March 9th, 2024 at 10:38:02 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I didn't see much on this, searching the firum, so I wanted to ask. I'm getting all these videos in my feed with coin pushers, huge stacks of ridiculously large denom chips, that these people take down with quarters. One did claim they had to do a buy-in for 20million, but they took it down for, like, 675million.

I think these have to be faked-up, like someone has their own machine, bogus chips, etc, and makes the videos for whatever reason..
But I don't know one way or the other. Do these machines exist in the US? Anywhere? I've seen small denoms in arcades, cruise ships, etc. But millions?
link to original post

Fake.Search coin pusher on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuW7zWW-c7w
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
March 9th, 2024 at 10:50:19 PM permalink
Disclaimer on A&V's profile:

I haven't watched that channel in years. The "gold bars" were suspect to me, then I found they could be purchased for under $20. (The video claimed they were worth... more.)

The Hales channel might be legit. The nature of the interruptions, the background sounds, the machine, and the statements about the game all seem plausible. I seem to recall we traced the probable location to Cincinnati or maybe Wheeling.
May the cards fall in your favor.
DJChaps
DJChaps
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
March 10th, 2024 at 12:03:08 AM permalink
Vast majority are absolute bullshit.
  • Jump to: