UTHfan
UTHfan
  • Threads: 17
January 17th, 2014 at 9:57:28 PM permalink
So, I have an XBOX 360 and I don't use it much anymore. But I got WSOPFHP recently to have fun. You know, kicks and giggles.
It's free, inasmuch as you only pay for DLC...you know if you want to actually play with a real chip stack.
However, since they managed to advertise throughout the World Series of Poker and have partnered with Ceasar's Palace, among other, you'd think there's a few bucks in it.

I get into it. sue me. It upsets me to lose tournaments or ring game hands when the game freezes mid hand.

Anyway, this game. I tell you what, I don't play the online stuff, just the Halos's story line. But I bet most xbox games don't crash every 10 minutes.

I've had it. Are there any other good online poker sites that I can play without getting booted the minute I raise a hand?

It's junk, it's not normal for a game to have this level of idiocy in its third major patch.
98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
February 6th, 2014 at 1:45:45 AM permalink
freepoker.com is well past prime, but IS against other players. usually you will be the 3rd person, and one of the other two will leave. So its heads-up. meh.

For farts and giggles, youdagames.com has governor of poker 1, 2, and 2-premium availible as limited on-line role-play. Not too shabby, and if you buy, the stuff is cheap usually <$20. I would want a disk, though. Free on-line will keep you entertained for a few hours if you play 2-premium and buy the town then play the coalmine, and the desparado.
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
  • Jump to: