blackthirteen
blackthirteen
  • Threads: 3
July 27th, 2012 at 3:04:29 AM permalink
So here goes.
I am looking for information on the person or group of people who placed the numbers on the American Roulette Wheel. I don't want a system for the game, I don't believe any of them. I would like to find actual history of the Double Zero roulette wheel and the formula that was used to make it all so nice and neat.
For example. Looking at the wheel with the 00 at the top or noon position and the 0 at the six position the left side contains all odd numbers 1-17 and even numbers 20-36. Therefore the right side has even numbers 2-18 and odd numbers 19- 35. When these numbers are broken into black and red you can go around the entire wheel and add either 2 black or 2 reds together and come up with a sum of 37. Moving counter clock wise the first number left of the 00 is red 1, followed by black 13, red 36, black 24 etc. which can be added up to 37 as previously stated. The only numbers that don't stick with this color/number sequence are red 27/ black 10 and black 28 and red 9. It probably goes without mentioning that the numbers are exactly opposite of each other as well which only makes me more curious.

Was this all dumb luck? Is there a formula based on 6/36 or something similar or did they look at the numbers in groups of 12 and start by pick one from each group i e 1/13/36
2/14/35
3/15/34
4/16/33
5/17/32
6/18/31
Which as I look at it seems to make sense, but I want to know if there is a patent on the first double zero wheel and who, or what gaming company holds it.

Thanks for any help in advance, it would be nice to have someone else's knowledge of this subject to help put my mind to rest. It may be a very simple thing to some people but it has puzzled the crap out of me for a while now and I just want the voices to go away. Thanks.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 27th, 2012 at 7:08:28 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
  • Jump to: