PerpetualNewbie
PerpetualNewbie
  • Threads: 3
July 27th, 2011 at 6:20:34 AM permalink
Link

This is one link, but I see a couple dozen if I search for "Bodog us market 2012" I can't (quickly) find any reference to this press release on their own site, though. Is this true?

Oi. Seriously? Can I play poker on-line NOWHERE?

*grumble, whine, moan*
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 27th, 2011 at 7:41:46 AM permalink
Quote: PerpetualNewbie

Link

This is one link, but I see a couple dozen if I search for "Bodog us market 2012" I can't (quickly) find any reference to this press release on their own site, though. Is this true?

*grumble, whine, moan*

Harrah's has a World Series of Poker app on Facebook that's quite popular. I would never play online for real money.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
July 28th, 2011 at 9:15:33 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Quote: PerpetualNewbie

Link

*grumble, whine, moan*

Harrah's has a World Series of Poker app on Facebook that's quite popular. I would never play online for real money.

I can never play for fun money. I mean as exciting and strategy filled as cutting for high card. Just for fun NOT!!!
  • Jump to: