October 7th, 2026 at 5:06:08 AM
permalink
I play at caesarspalaceonline most days, and I always check out the Promos page first. I noticed a tile for Caesars Empire Builder yesterday. I opted in, but it was not clear to me how the program works. Today, I was awarded a series of prizes that I accepted one at a time. These prizes totaled 4700 reward credits, $130 in FSP, and $75 in free slot spins. The RCs are possibly from a 75% RC boost, but he verbiage said that the RCs would be credited the following month. I am not clear on what I did to earn the other rewards. The program appears far more valuable than I realized and I am trying to find a complete program description.

I was getting 15x and 10x RC multipliers a few days a week on the first 2000 RCs. This is already super +EV on the right games even before considering the Empire Builder benefits.
It is just too easy to make money online.

I was getting 15x and 10x RC multipliers a few days a week on the first 2000 RCs. This is already super +EV on the right games even before considering the Empire Builder benefits.
It is just too easy to make money online.
Gambling is a math contest where the score is tracked in dollars. Try not to get a negative score.
October 7th, 2026 at 5:11:28 AM
permalink
I should add that Caesars RCs are convertible at 100 RC ==> $1 FSP or $1 sports bet. A 10x RC promo gives you an extra 18,000 RCs worth $180 after earning 2000 RCs.
Gambling is a math contest where the score is tracked in dollars. Try not to get a negative score.

