ishaan1990
ishaan1990
  • Threads: 0
March 30th, 2024 at 2:39:51 AM permalink
Holy Shheaaat! Is this cheat code or something??? Man! I play aviator on Khelosports website. I haven't had much luck lately because I am just pathetic in playing this game. Is this pattern usable?
Come join me on Khelosports
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
March 30th, 2024 at 4:33:06 AM permalink
Quote: ishaan1990

Holy Shheaaat! Is this cheat code or something??? Man! I play aviator on Khelosports website. I haven't had much luck lately because I am just pathetic in playing this game. Is this pattern usable?
link to original post

Farewell, Spam. We hardly knew you.
May the cards fall in your favor.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
March 30th, 2024 at 6:19:38 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

Quote: ishaan1990

link to original post

Farewell, Spam. We hardly knew you.
link to original post

I don't get this nuking..Ishaan's post seemed kind of innocent to me. 🤔
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Loan
Loan
April 22nd, 2024 at 11:27:21 PM permalink
Hello gys i have file excel data more 10k Rounds crash game with times rounds i need someone or more want work toghter for creat analysis file in excel this link chat in telegram
/excelanaliztahminpro
Loan
Loan
April 22nd, 2024 at 11:29:35 PM permalink
Quote: Deepfriedfrenz

I think it's possible to use an automated tool to collect and analyze the data. There's a github repository that I found but it was designed to work with one site only so one would need to modify it in order to make work with other sites
/luisrx7/AviatorStratChecker
link to original post

Hello gys i have file excel data more 10k Rounds crash game with times rounds i need someone or more want work toghter for creat analysis file in excel this link chat in telegram
/excelanaliztahminpro
Dobrij
Dobrij
  • Threads: 24
April 23rd, 2024 at 4:36:26 AM permalink
Quote: Loan

/excelanaliztahminpro
link to original post

I can inexpensively sell you a program for analyzing and identifying the advantage of such data
  • Jump to: