cottonfreak
cottonfreak
Joined: Mar 11, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 9
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 2nd, 2021 at 10:12:03 PM permalink
I've been playing blackjack on an online casino. It has the best bj odds I've ever seen, dealer stands all 17s and you can split Aces like any other split. Early surrender is offered and double on any two cards, obviously bj pays 3 to 2.

It also supposedly deals from a electronically created shoe, instead of shuffling between every hand like most online casinos.

My question is, theoretically, this should be susceptible to card counting right? How dumb would I have to be to try to card count this?

Would it be against the rules to post my referral code if anyone else wants to check it out?
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3713
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
June 2nd, 2021 at 10:57:02 PM permalink
Quote: cottonfreak

I've been playing blackjack on an online casino. It has the best bj odds I've ever seen, dealer stands all 17s and you can split Aces like any other split. Early surrender is offered and double on any two cards, obviously bj pays 3 to 2.

It also supposedly deals from a electronically created shoe, instead of shuffling between every hand like most online casinos.

My question is, theoretically, this should be susceptible to card counting right? How dumb would I have to be to try to card count this?

Would it be against the rules to post my referral code if anyone else wants to check it out?



They would probably deny you a cash out if you beat them counting. And yes, it's against the rules and at minimum the referral would be removed. You might also get banned.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20168
June 3rd, 2021 at 6:10:03 AM permalink
Quote: cottonfreak

I've been playing blackjack on an online casino. It has the best bj odds I've ever seen, dealer stands all 17s and you can split Aces like any other split. Early surrender is offered and double on any two cards, obviously bj pays 3 to 2.

It also supposedly deals from a electronically created shoe, instead of shuffling between every hand like most online casinos.

My question is, theoretically, this should be susceptible to card counting right? How dumb would I have to be to try to card count this?

Would it be against the rules to post my referral code if anyone else wants to check it out?

You can PM me your link and ill take a look at it. There is a very small chance I will make an account there, but it's not zero. If I think the place is a rip-off joint, I will post the casino's name and suggest people stay away.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
cottonfreak
cottonfreak
Joined: Mar 11, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 9
June 3rd, 2021 at 12:43:12 PM permalink
Thanks for the replies so to answer my primary question this should be susceptible to card counting?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3209
June 3rd, 2021 at 5:02:44 PM permalink
Quote: cottonfreak

should be susceptible to card counting?



How many decks in the "electronically created shoe"?
When do they shuffle?
Do you see all the cards dealt?

Per your request, you're crazy*.

*This should not be construed as medical diagnosis or treatment. This is an internet forum.
May the cards fall in your favor.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20168
Thanks for this post from:
cottonfreak
June 3rd, 2021 at 6:43:07 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

How many decks in the "electronically created shoe"?
When do they shuffle?
Do you see all the cards dealt?

Per your request, you're crazy*.

*This should not be construed as medical diagnosis or treatment. This is an internet forum.

1.The random seed from server side generates hash1 first, hash1 is the card sequence;

2.Use hash1 to generate hash2 and hash2 is public;

3.After the round is finished, the hash1 and the card sequence of the round will be public;

The single deck shuffling logic
Use seed for shuffling

The shuffling steps are as follows:

Create a deck of cards named ß, the card is sequenced as spade A-K,heart A-K, club A-K and diamond A-K.
Hash256 the seed to get the hash value, which will be used as the weight of the first card (spade A) in the card ß
Delete the first bit of the hash value and add it back as the last character of the hash value(for example 54321 to 43215), the new hash value will be used as the weight of the second card of ß (Spades 2)
Repeat step 2 to calculate the weight for all the card in ß
Finally, shuffle ß according to the corresponding weights of the cards, from small to large. The reordered cards is the shuffled ß.
The shuffling logic for multiple decks
When multiple decks need to be shuffled:

First shuffle the first deck and perform the single deck shuffle steps 2-4.
Use the hash value of the first deck as the seed for the second deck, then shuffle the second deck by the performing the single deck shuffle steps 2-4.
Use the hash value of the second deck as the seed for the third deck, then shuffle the second deck by the performing the single deck shuffle steps 2-4.
By analogy, all the cards from the decks will have their weight, and finally put all cards together and perform the fourth step of the single deck shuffling logic for sorting.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20168
June 3rd, 2021 at 7:25:57 PM permalink
I have yet to really check out their reputation, I did do a quick search on LCB but didn't really find anything substantial as of yet.

It's a big casino with lots going on, they have their own games like the just dice type of stuff where you are playing in crypto. Some of their games are "provably fair".

I'm not sure if the blackjack is their own software or not. It seems to be a multiplayer game where you could watch and jump in and out. I won't use the term wong in and out since I dont yet know if you can tell when it shuffles or anything like that.


they also use 3rd party software games where you are playing in USD.



As I said, there is a ton going on with lots to pour through, such as... Is there a verification process or is everything paid out instantly? It seems like quite the chore if you wanted to figure everything out.

Previously, they were not open to the US, but I'm not sure about now or if a VPN will do the trick.
I noticed they had a blog spot, forum and chat room(someone was begging for money in the chat room)

They do have lots of bonuses, rake back, I think they are bonuses that release a small percentage as you play but I'm not really sure I didn't dig that far in.

I will say they seem to have ave a very comprehensive directory and help center. At first glance, it's a much better/more inserting place than I anticipated.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
cottonfreak
cottonfreak
Joined: Mar 11, 2012
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 9
June 3rd, 2021 at 9:33:58 PM permalink
It shows you when it's shuffling, it's a 12 deck shoe with the cut card placed at 3 decks, but theres a card countdown to tell you when the shoe will end. Obviously not optimal for card counting but I like the site and if possible I might play around trying to count it.

All of my cashouts have been instant but I'm sure if it's a big enough cashout they'll manual verify it most of my cashouts are a couple hundred bucks.

I haven't seen anything about US players being banned, I'm in US and don't use a VPN and haven't had any problems and alot of people in chat are openly from US.

Thanks for your analysis on the shuffling although it did partly go over my head.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20168
June 4th, 2021 at 2:01:38 AM permalink
Quote: cottonfreak

It shows you when it's shuffling, it's a 12 deck shoe with the cut card placed at 3 decks, but theres a card countdown to tell you when the shoe will end. Obviously not optimal for card counting but I like the site and if possible I might play around trying to count it.

All of my cashouts have been instant but I'm sure if it's a big enough cashout they'll manual verify it most of my cashouts are a couple hundred bucks.

I haven't seen anything about US players being banned, I'm in US and don't use a VPN and haven't had any problems and alot of people in chat are openly from US.

Thanks for your analysis on the shuffling although it did partly go over my head.

You didn't have to get verified or anything when making your first cash out?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 3209
June 4th, 2021 at 2:24:25 AM permalink
Quote: cottonfreak

It shows you when it's shuffling, it's a 12 deck shoe with the cut card placed at 3 decks, but theres a card countdown to tell you when the shoe will end. Obviously not optimal for card counting



... You said it.

157 cards is a lot to draw 4 from. That's shuffling up with 50% more cards left than a double deck game starts with.

I would characterise the shuffle as strong and fair; think a 60+ second wash on a single deck if you need a physical analog.
May the cards fall in your favor.

  • Jump to: