lastpixelgame
lastpixelgame
  • Threads: 1
February 19th, 2019 at 2:11:12 AM permalink
Hi all,

I'm looking for some beta testers for a new blockchain-game. I wish to announce it here on wizardofvegas.
In order to make it more interesting for community we're going to pay $10-20 in Ether to anyone who joins the test and gives us feedback (it is very important to get third-party opinions on this stage). So I wanted to know - is it okay to place this announcement thread with all the terms in ONLINE GAMBLING?
Last Pixel. A fun and a profitable decentralized new game! Compete online with your friends or the community in this frantic crypto-game: Paint the pixels with different colors; take a moment to become the last artist or participate in painting the field in one color to win thousands of Ethereum’s from the banks! Color and win!
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
February 19th, 2019 at 2:58:48 AM permalink
Send a private message to the “wizard” account to seek permission.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
lastpixelgame
lastpixelgame
  • Threads: 1
February 19th, 2019 at 4:09:53 AM permalink
Thanks!
Last Pixel. A fun and a profitable decentralized new game! Compete online with your friends or the community in this frantic crypto-game: Paint the pixels with different colors; take a moment to become the last artist or participate in painting the field in one color to win thousands of Ethereum’s from the banks! Color and win!
  • Jump to: