prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 4th, 2017 at 9:11:42 PM permalink
Hi. I just saw the wizard's Casino Brango Review. 15x play through with VP (full pay job and nsud) are included. Deposit $400, get $400 bonus... And you can do that 5 times

Im new at this but as best I can tell...

400 x 15 = 6000 coin in.

6000 x 1% loss = 60

Looks like transfer fees would be about 25... So 85 in total loss.

400 original deposit + 400 bonus - 85 loss = 315 profit.

Repeat 5 times and we are over $1500 to the good.

This sounds too good to be true. What am I missing?
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on May 5, 2017
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19784
Thanks for this post from:
prozema
May 4th, 2017 at 10:53:14 PM permalink
Withdrawals are not permitted for an amount less than that of the bonus.
Upon requesting any withdrawal (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the deposit bonus will be deducted from your balance or winnings prior to settlement. For example, if you deposit $/€500 and receive a $/€250 bonus after meeting all wagering requirements, and you wish to withdraw your funds, a request needs to be made for an amount less your bonus amount received. Any promotions where the promotion bonus is greater than 30% carries a maximum withdrawal value of 5 x the qualifying deposit, unless strictly stated in the promotion.


The Casino offers bonuses as an incentive for real gamblers. The bonuses are not intended to give away free money to players classified as “bonus hunters” or “bonus abusers”. The Casino management will review all player accounts and classify them at their discretion. Once a Player is classified as a “bonus hunter” or “bonus abuser”, all winnings and bonuses will be void. All decisions made by the management are final and irreversible

Bonus abusers are players that do not respect the Casino’s Bonuses and Promotions Terms and Conditions, as well as take unfair advantage of any promotion.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 5th, 2017 at 4:15:12 AM permalink
That sounds like they are saying that the bonus is really play money and trying to win is against the rules.
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 5th, 2017 at 4:19:10 AM permalink
So my thinking was sound until I neglected to read the T&C?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19784
May 5th, 2017 at 6:15:48 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

So my thinking was sound until I neglected to read the T&C?

I didn't read all the bonus terms or what percentages you get, but the WR are usually bonus + Deposit, that would be 800 x 15 =12,000 in wagering, not 6,000, but other than that you are correct in your thinking and calculations.

Also, I'm not sure why you and gamefreak are assuming a 1% loss on 9/6 due to mistakes when you are sitting at home on a computer and you can check hands if need be. 9/6 isn't hard at all, you shouldn't be making a half percent in mistakes. If my statement is true then it reverts back close to your original calculations.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
standbymyman
standbymyman
Joined: Feb 13, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 182
May 5th, 2017 at 8:25:25 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

Hi. I just saw the wizard's Casino Brango Review. 15x play through with VP (full pay job and nsud) are included. Deposit $400, get $400 bonus... And you can do that 5 times

Im new at this but as best I can tell...

400 x 15 = 6000 coin in.

6000 x 1% loss = 60

Looks like transfer fees would be about 25... So 85 in total loss.

400 original deposit + 400 bonus - 85 loss = 315 profit.

Repeat 5 times and we are over $1500 to the good.

This sounds too good to be true. What am I missing?






You have no idea if the games are fair.
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 6th, 2017 at 6:31:44 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I didn't read all the bonus terms or what percentages you get, but the WR are usually bonus + Deposit, that would be 800 x 15 =12,000 in wagering, not 6,000, but other than that you are correct in your thinking and calculations.

Also, I'm not sure why you and gamefreak are assuming a 1% loss on 9/6 due to mistakes when you are sitting at home on a computer and you can check hands if need be. 9/6 isn't hard at all, you shouldn't be making a half percent in mistakes. If my statement is true then it reverts back close to your original calculations.



Thanks again. It's good to know the play through is usually on the deposit plus the bonus.

Using 1% was just laziness on my part. I know I should looked up the exact edge for the specific​ game / payable, but I was just taking a short cut to see how numbers played out.

I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to me.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19784
May 6th, 2017 at 7:16:54 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

Thanks again. It's good to know the play through is usually on the deposit plus the bonus.

Using 1% was just laziness on my part. I know I should looked up the exact edge for the specific game / payable, but I was just taking a short cut to see how numbers played out.

I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to me.

I understand, It's just that an extra 1/2 percent can make a big difference when you have a lot of wagering to do.

Don't give up, keep looking, there are +E V bonuses to be had. IIRC Winaday is only 10X wagering, they may even have a free $50 to start off with.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1194
May 6th, 2017 at 7:54:20 AM permalink
I'll check it out. Thanks again.
harveywalters
harveywalters
Joined: Aug 19, 2020
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 9
July 26th, 2021 at 3:38:02 AM permalink
Casino Brango is a great place to play online casino games. This is one of the leading online casinos that offers many exciting casino games. However, you should take some time to check out this review to see if this is a site that will work well for you. You can find all types of reviews here so that you know whether Casino Brango is right for you.

Casino Brango features a mix of classic slot games, online video casino play, and instant-play poker. There are also instant-play blackjack, instant poker, instant poker roulette, and a wide range of bonuses. In addition to all of these exciting features, the website also offers a unique service that allows players to play at different odds. This feature is provided through a unique connection with an unknown Internet Service Provider. The connection allows players to play with different odds and different chips.

This feature ensures that all players have equal chances of winning. Another reason this site is regarded as a top gaming destination is because of its unique feature. Players can play at a time that is convenient for them and they do not have to worry about finding a casino close to their home. People prefer to be able to play at casinos that are within an easy driving distance of their homes. You will find many locations that offer you the chance to gamble, and you should definitely take advantage of them.

  • Jump to: