Quote: CeeEndAlso does anyone know if they intend to continue the podcast with how the industry has shifted as of late?
link to original post
They've switched from weekly episodes to occasional episodes, as particularly noteworthy things happen. I think we're getting about 5 new episodes a year.
Munchkin is also putting out his Life is a Gamble podcast.
Quote: CeeEndI recently stumbled upon gambling with an edge on YouTube and have been listening to the podcasts from a few years back. I liked listening to small caps story's even though he is quite the character and that dude ryemo is something.Throughout the podcasts Richard and Bob talk about the old guard way of doing things, what is that mantra? Any experienced forum goers have input on that thought process? Also does anyone know if they intend to continue the podcast with how the industry has shifted as of late?
link to original post
If you go back further, the Wizard was a co-host of that show.
Quote: CeeEndDang, that's cool. Michael shackleford is a smart guy, bet it would be interesting to meet him 😏. I don't mind Bob dancer though as a co-host.
link to original post
Bob has been on the show the whole time. I believe he has had at least four partners during that show.

