Wifeslayer
Wifeslayer
Joined: Apr 15, 2019
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 8
April 20th, 2019 at 6:40:32 AM permalink
Friends!! Haha! Friends! I have discovered how to eliminate the all powerful house edge, not for slots but table games with an already low house edge. So first pick the game of choice preferably bacaratt or ez bacaratt. (Not blackjack this strategy will end up costing you big if you play blackjack. ) Also donít choose banker Iíd recommend choosing player here for this. So to eliminate the house edge go to your local casino and ask around, figure out if itís possible to receive match play coupons ( if not donít worry) the match play coupons will only increase your payouts not decrease the HE. So here it is take your whole bankroll place it on the player bet in bacaratt or ezbac; win or lose... you just eliminated the house edge for this hand/day.. Enjoy my friends :). Enjoy the freedom.. The shackles are off! Run wild and prosper and above all enjoy knowing that the people around you at the casino are all losing they are all being whipped and beaten by the houses edge! But not you....
-jason
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 118
  • Posts: 790
April 20th, 2019 at 7:09:32 AM permalink
Quote: Wifeslayer

Friends!! Haha! Friends! I have discovered how to eliminate the all powerful house edge, not for slots but table games with an already low house edge. So first pick the game of choice preferably bacaratt or ez bacaratt. (Not blackjack this strategy will end up costing you big if you play blackjack. ) Also donít choose banker Iíd recommend choosing player here for this. So to eliminate the house edge go to your local casino and ask around, figure out if itís possible to receive match play coupons ( if not donít worry) the match play coupons will only increase your payouts not decrease the HE. So here it is take your whole bankroll place it on the player bet in bacaratt or ezbac; win or lose... you just eliminated the house edge for this hand/day.. Enjoy my friends :). Enjoy the freedom.. The shackles are off! Run wild and prosper and above all enjoy knowing that the people around you at the casino are all losing they are all being whipped and beaten by the houses edge! But not you....
-jason



instructions unclear... i may have glued myself to... uh... myself... i have no clue how it even ended up including glue?
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 263
  • Posts: 14082
April 20th, 2019 at 8:09:51 AM permalink
Yeah, I played one of them match coupons at Baccarat down here in Seminole land. Took forever to get it validated and after the nuisance of the wait and the paperwork, I lost that hand. All I gained from the experience was the certain knowledge that the Seminoles are idiots.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 157
  • Posts: 7949
April 20th, 2019 at 9:15:48 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Yeah, I played one of them match coupons at Baccarat down here in Seminole land. Took forever to get it validated and after the nuisance of the wait and the paperwork, I lost that hand. All I gained from the experience was the certain knowledge that the Seminoles are idiots.



They hand you what amounts to free money. You take it and lose and they are the idiots??
A casino about three miles from me gives out occasional match play coupons. Months they offer them, I play there almost every day. Months they don't, I barely play at all.
winningwizard
winningwizard
Joined: Jul 5, 2019
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 6
July 10th, 2019 at 9:17:40 AM permalink
Come on now, you wouldn't be here if you found the holy grail. You cannot beat any casino games since they have negative expected value.

Sports betting and poker are the only games where the player can use skill to take advantage but even that is hard work and grind.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17296
Thanks for this post from:
ForagerChuckleberry
July 10th, 2019 at 10:17:49 AM permalink
Quote: winningwizard



Sports betting and poker are the only games where the player can use skill to take advantage but even that is hard work and grind.

not accurate
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 3646
July 10th, 2019 at 10:43:10 AM permalink
I've told this story here before -- There's a casino where I used to live that had a match play promotion. Twice a week, if you played through ten dollars on a slot machine, they would automatically credit you ten more dollars. You could cash out immediately if you wanted to. I have no idea why they thought this was a good idea, but it was basically free money. A friend of mine did this for well over a year, maybe even closer to two, and I want to say he cleared like $1000 on the promotion.

He would go to the casino, play his ten bucks, get the bonus ten, then cash out and go home. Sometimes he would play a little more for fun, but usually the worst case scenario was he broke even, and the vast majority of the time he came out ahead; sometimes only a couple bucks, a few times it was $50 or more because he hit some small jackpot. The only reason he stopped going is because they stopped the promotion. Probably because they figured out it was a losing proposition.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 294
  • Posts: 8141
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
July 10th, 2019 at 1:05:58 PM permalink
Quote: winningwizard

Come on now, you wouldn't be here if you found the holy grail. You cannot beat any casino games since they have negative expected value.

Sports betting and poker are the only games where the player can use skill to take advantage but even that is hard work and grind.

if you don't even know about card counting I think you might reconsider posting anything more on the subject
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: ďThanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!Ē She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
BlackjackPro
BlackjackPro
Joined: Jul 9, 2019
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 15
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
July 10th, 2019 at 6:22:35 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I've told this story here before -- There's a casino where I used to live that had a match play promotion. Twice a week, if you played through ten dollars on a slot machine, they would automatically credit you ten more dollars. You could cash out immediately if you wanted to. I have no idea why they thought this was a good idea, but it was basically free money. A friend of mine did this for well over a year, maybe even closer to two, and I want to say he cleared like $1000 on the promotion.

He would go to the casino, play his ten bucks, get the bonus ten, then cash out and go home. Sometimes he would play a little more for fun, but usually the worst case scenario was he broke even, and the vast majority of the time he came out ahead; sometimes only a couple bucks, a few times it was $50 or more because he hit some small jackpot. The only reason he stopped going is because they stopped the promotion. Probably because they figured out it was a losing proposition.



Not really a losing promotion from the Casino's POV as many gamblers play their original money, the free play money and then go to the ATM and lose the ATM money too. The Casino actually comes out ahead often in these type of promotions.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17296
July 10th, 2019 at 6:45:52 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I have no idea why they thought this was a good idea, but it was basically free money.

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!!!!

Here in Vegas on a certain players system you would get $100($100 for $100 was not that common, but $50 for $50 was) and it wasn't free play you got back, it was cashable. Just cycle $100 coin in and get $100 back and then cash it out. You could do it at various levels such as $25 for $25 at multiple locations on the same days on and off for years. At one time there was like 6+ diffrent locations with $50 for $50 daily for like 2 or 3 weeks straight.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: