Kerkebet
Kerkebet
Joined: Oct 2, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 362
December 24th, 2014 at 11:30:55 AM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

... like you explained to me on your forum that my science on machines is bad science.


Not sure that you "want to go there".
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
Joined: Jul 13, 2013
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2299
December 24th, 2014 at 11:43:06 AM permalink
Quote: Kerkebet

Not sure that you "want to go there".



Oh, yes, I do. When I explained to Alan, on his forum, how advantage plays on slot machines work, he told me and his followers that it was "bad science" then he banned me from his forum and told his followers that I was trying to pull a fast one on him. He has a much biigger and much more learned audience here on WoV to explain to how my science on machines is "bad science" and how I'm pulling a fast one on him.

Alan is certainly a well educated person and a successfull businessman. But when it comes to gambling he has a screw loose.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
superrick
superrick
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 775
December 24th, 2014 at 12:27:07 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Don't degrade the conversation with personal attacks. The only thing that I'd like to know is why so many of you can't define DI correctly.


Alan you wouldn't know a DI if the guy bit you when you were at the table with him.

Your definition of a DI doesn't hold water, nor does it cover the full spectrum of DI's.
You said you never met one, so how can you define one! Get over it and go back to playing video poker. Or come up with a few videos that show dice staying on axis!

Think about this, if you had a school and you were teaching on axis shooting and your claim to fame is that your dice stay on axis,...Why is it that none of these schools have produced a slow motion video of their dice doing that?

I put up all of those videos of slow motion shots and they all do the same thing and that is bounce all over the place when the dice hit the tables. Your only answer was to call it spam, hoping to get it taking down.

So if your such a good shot why did you give up playing craps Alan,..Inquiring minds want to know! I find empty tables all the time, why can't you?
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20075
December 24th, 2014 at 12:39:22 PM permalink
Quote: superrick

Alan you wouldn't know a DI if the guy bit you when you were at the table with him.

Your definition of a DI doesn't hold water, nor does it cover the full spectrum of DI's.
You said you never met one, so how can you define one! Get over it and go back to playing video poker. Or come up with a few videos that show dice staying on axis!

Think about this, if you had a school and you were teaching on axis shooting and your claim to fame is that your dice stay on axis,...Why is it that none of these schools have produced a slow motion video of their dice doing that?

I put up all of those videos of slow motion shots and they all do the same thing and that is bounce all over the place when the dice hit the tables. Your only answer was to call it spam, hoping to get it taking down.

So if your such a good shot why did you give up playing craps Alan,..Inquiring minds want to know! I find empty tables all the time, why can't you?

I have read Alan's description of a DI shot and it is spot on.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3360
December 24th, 2014 at 1:16:27 PM permalink
Quote: Kerkebet

I was going to chime in on another of mc's silly Montana invitations to Montana in the other thread about someone claiming to have won hundreds of thousands at the bj tables - only to have a statistically hard-to-believe income last year by comparison - but common sense got the better of me.

Don't give up yours, mc... for the one you never had.



So you are saying you got an invite to Big Sky country? You might want to take your own shovel.

You gotta be a pretty tough sob if your gonna mess with Robert Knievel in Billings.
superrick
superrick
Joined: Jul 14, 2010
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 775
December 24th, 2014 at 1:18:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I have read Alan's description of a DI shot and it is spot on.


The your just one more guy that doesn't know anything about DI's!
Note, all my post start with this is just my opinion...! You do good brada ..! superrick Winning comes from knowledge and skill when your betting and not reading fiction http://procraps4u2.myfanforum.org/index.php ...
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
Joined: Jul 13, 2013
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2299
December 24th, 2014 at 1:25:02 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

So you are saying you got an invite to Big Sky country? You might want to take your own shovel.

You gotta be a pretty tough sob if your gonna mess with Robert Knievel in Billings.



Actually, Bobbie Knievel is from and is buried in Butte. The towns most famous son. You wouldn't believe all the big names that showed up for his funeral. Evel Knievel Days still goes strong every summer in Butte. I'm down that way all the time. St. Paddys Day is another big Butte barn burner.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3360
December 24th, 2014 at 1:41:16 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

Actually, Bobbie Knievel is from and is buried in Butte. The towns most famous son. You wouldn't believe all the big names that showed up for his funeral. Evel Knievel Days still goes strong every summer in Butte. I'm down that way all the time. St. Paddys Day is another big Butte barn burner.



Didn't he own a bar in Billings? I was sitting in either Billings or Great Falls in some bar and was advised that "if I didn't want to fight" not to look like I did.

They would fight over anything, sort of what I here Oz, is like. Just sort of a pastime, must have been the shortage of women, idk. That be because the women have the same disease's the sheep have?

I worked in Harloton [sp] and two dot, it you can find them. I worked on the 500 line from Great Falls to K-Falls Cali. Good times. It is currently 72* on our patio, hows yours?

I never saw the thread where you were inviting everyone up, I thought it was weird Kerke got n invite and I didn't. I thought I would help him by telling him to bring something to dig with.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
Joined: Oct 2, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 362
December 24th, 2014 at 3:34:49 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

You might want to take your own shovel. You gotta be a pretty tough sob if your gonna mess with Robert Knievel in Billings.


Do you want to dig him up; or, are you asking me to?

Quote: mickeycrimm

Oh, yes, I do. When I explained to Alan, on his forum, how advantage plays on slot machines work, he told me and his followers that it was "bad science" then he banned me from his forum and told his followers that I was trying to pull a fast one on him.


Well, but it's bad form to tell the guy off - not to mention also the new owner(s) of this board over there - without definitive proof that it wasn't bad science specifically. Furthermore, saying that the Wizard et al are all for it specifically may have been putting words in their mouths.

The Wizard isn't exactly the best reference because he was "passing the hat" a while back. I can see how not going the AP route in practice may be preferable to the income from other, more-ostensive activities, but I can't see how "passing the hat" would be preferable to going the AP route in practice were that so easy for someone as in the know.

Quote: mickeycrimm

He has a much bigger and much more learned audience here on WoV to explain to how my science on machines is "bad science" and how I'm pulling a fast one on him.


I wonder.

Quote: mickeycrimm

Alan is certainly a well educated person and a successful businessman. But when it comes to gambling, he has a screw loose.


Who knows. At least he appears to be honest with the truths he does know.
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.
Kerkebet
Kerkebet
Joined: Oct 2, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 362
December 24th, 2014 at 3:40:34 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I was sitting in either Billings or Great Falls in some bar and was advised that "if I didn't want to fight" not to look like I did.


Good grief.

Quote: petroglyph

I never saw the thread where you were inviting everyone up, I thought it was weird Kerke got n invite and I didn't. I thought I would help him by telling him to bring something to dig with.


I wasn't invited. Mc invited the OP of http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/blackjack/20446-my-very-humbling-2014-bj-results/2/#post419217 . And Alan, before Alan banned him. (And me, and Singer.)
Nonsense is a very hard thing to keep up. Just ask the Wizard and company.

  • Jump to: