AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4025
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 16th, 2021 at 5:46:43 PM permalink
Do you move the position of your chips on a craps table if the shooter asks you? Some shooters dont want to hit players chips when they throw and they prefer a clear landing zone. Do you help or do you refuse?
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14770
July 16th, 2021 at 6:16:28 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Do you move the position of your chips on a craps table if the shooter asks you? Some shooters dont want to hit players chips when they throw and they prefer a clear landing zone. Do you help or do you refuse?



I致e probably played Craps on fewer than fifty occasions, but I致e never been asked to move my chips.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
sabre
sabre
Joined: Aug 16, 2010
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 1172
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 16th, 2021 at 6:53:58 PM permalink
I've never been asked but I certainly would move chips unless the shooter was being a jerk.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 958
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
July 16th, 2021 at 7:27:41 PM permalink
Never been asked
Ace2
Ace2
Joined: Oct 2, 2017
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1070
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146unJon
July 16th, 2021 at 8:24:31 PM permalink
Never been asked. When playing DP, it seems shooters try to hit my chips
It痴 all about making that GTA
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 190
  • Posts: 10517
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146odiousgambit
July 16th, 2021 at 9:17:01 PM permalink
Quote: sabre

I've never been asked but I certainly would move chips unless the shooter was being a jerk.

Ditto. 100% ditto.
I invented a few casino games. Info: http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧 Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
Yoyomama
Yoyomama
Joined: Oct 11, 2010
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 188
August 14th, 2021 at 8:58:13 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Do you move the position of your chips on a craps table if the shooter asks you? Some shooters dont want to hit players chips when they throw and they prefer a clear landing zone. Do you help or do you refuse?



I've never been asked but I always do. It probably makes no difference but I think it's just common courtesy. What we need a little more of on the crab's table.

I also don't:

Buy in during a point
Say "Seven "
Reach in when shooter is ready to release dice

And (Things that don't change win/loss over time)
Don't turn on or off bets or take down bets
Get in or out cause I think it's a hot or cold table.
Think pass or don't pass betting is better

I deviated from the question but hope you don't mind. Good luck and please leave your dealers a tip.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4025
August 14th, 2021 at 9:11:17 AM permalink
Quote: Yoyomama

I've never been asked but I always do. It probably makes no difference but I think it's just common courtesy. What we need a little more of on the crab's table.

I also don't:

Buy in during a point
Say "Seven "
Reach in when shooter is ready to release dice

And (Things that don't change win/loss over time)
Don't turn on or off bets or take down bets
Get in or out cause I think it's a hot or cold table.
Think pass or don't pass betting is better

I deviated from the question but hope you don't mind. Good luck and please leave your dealers a tip.



I like your post.

I wish I called off my bets more often.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
Joined: May 10, 2010
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 3489
August 14th, 2021 at 6:49:45 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Do you move the position of your chips on a craps table if the shooter asks you? Some shooters dont want to hit players chips when they throw and they prefer a clear landing zone. Do you help or do you refuse?

Don't bettors wouldn't dare try to go behind the line.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 4025
August 14th, 2021 at 7:18:35 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Don't bettors wouldn't dare try to go behind the line.



I've been at tables where DON'T players created what I call "A Great Wall of China" and I told the boxman not to expect my dice to hit the back wall.

If there isnt a clear path to the back wall my rolls will be short.

  • Jump to: