Laymedown
Laymedown
Joined: Nov 15, 2017
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 264
March 30th, 2018 at 11:04:51 AM permalink
Why are the best shooters always broke? This is incredibly true. what's up with that?
This is not just a one or two time thing. I see it many times.
is it because they are over confident and bet too much?

To think that when a shooter keeps rolling repeated hard ways, you think he would bet just hard ways. This happened at the casino last night where another shooter rolled many 4,5,9,10 outside numbers repeatedly and yet doesn't press his bets.

But then on the other hand you got many shooters who can roll squat, but have blacks and purple chips in their tray.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 66
  • Posts: 11932
March 30th, 2018 at 11:16:48 AM permalink
Ask them why they aren't betting table max either.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 71
  • Posts: 3997
March 30th, 2018 at 11:29:34 AM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

Why are the best shooters always broke?


How do you determine how somebody is a best shooter?
Quote: Laymedown


This is incredibly true. what's up with that?
This is not just a one or two time thing. I see it many times.
is it because they are over confident and bet too much?


Regardless of how much you bet, the house ALLWAYS has an advantage
Quote: Laymedown


To think that when a shooter keeps rolling repeated hard ways, you think he would bet just hard ways. This happened at the casino last night where another shooter rolled many 4,5,9,10 outside numbers repeatedly and yet doesn't press his bets.


If I flip a coin and get heads 10 times in a row. What are the odds on the next flip for heads, 50/50 of course
Quote: Laymedown


But then on the other hand you got many shooters who can roll squat, but have blacks and purple chips in their tray.


Its called luck and having a bank roll
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 81
  • Posts: 1121
March 30th, 2018 at 11:36:35 AM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

Why are the best shooters always broke? This is incredibly true. what's up with that?
This is not just a one or two time thing. I see it many times.
is it because they are over confident and bet too much?

To think that when a shooter keeps rolling repeated hard ways, you think he would bet just hard ways. This happened at the casino last night where another shooter rolled many 4,5,9,10 outside numbers repeatedly and yet doesn't press his bets.

But then on the other hand you got many shooters who can roll squat, but have blacks and purple chips in their tray.



One word. Three syllables. Begins with an E.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 2702
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPen
March 30th, 2018 at 11:40:13 AM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

Why are the best shooters always broke? This is incredibly true. what's up with that?
This is not just a one or two time thing. I see it many times.
is it because they are over confident and bet too much?


Possibly because they are wagering on a -ev game?
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1963
March 30th, 2018 at 11:46:40 AM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

Why are the best shooters always broke? This is incredibly true. what's up with that?


greed
MaxPen
MaxPen 
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 1827
March 30th, 2018 at 12:08:43 PM permalink
Maybe they need to get better hydrated.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 2457
Thanks for this post from:
odiousgambitDeMango
March 30th, 2018 at 12:09:20 PM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

Why are the best shooters always broke?

They aren't the best shooters
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 2457
March 30th, 2018 at 12:10:51 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

greed

Those are just average good ones
Laymedown
Laymedown
Joined: Nov 15, 2017
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 264
March 30th, 2018 at 12:12:52 PM permalink
Too many bets on table sounds believable.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.

  • Jump to: