Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
June 17th, 2016 at 10:24:02 PM permalink
You have proof but you can't post........ That pretty much sums up this entire waste of a thread
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
OnceDear
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 58
  • Posts: 6728
June 18th, 2016 at 12:48:47 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

There are plenty of forum members who make a habit of shouting down anyone who feels that a casino might be cheating.

Don't let these people discourage you from posting here and providing whatever information you have. There are a lot of us who have read your post, are interested in learning more and are keeping an open mind - we're just not as hyperactive as the naysayers who are criticizing you.

I'm more than happy to acknowledge that cheating casinos exist. I've been cheated by a casino myself ( by their own interpretation of their own rigged rules ) That some casinos use cheating devices is quite possible: I accept that.
But the OP has added nothing to this forum here by telling us that an un-named casino or its operatives are using a rigged table to cheat. The magnetic dice and rigged table would be provably detectable by a schoolboy physics student. Incredibly easily detectable and provable. Any interested manager or authority would have plenty of ability to shut down the table or casino, or to backroom and disappear anyone who is about to blow the gaff.

No evidence has been presented here and I reckon that no evidence has been presented by the OP to any person or authority. That he claims to have had casino operatives confess to him is just a plain stupid assertion. Who would do that and why?

If I didn't know better, I'd figure that the OP is subtly trying to advertise the kind of product that google searches reveal as available.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 161
  • Posts: 21386
June 18th, 2016 at 1:41:04 AM permalink
Quote: CasinoReviews

I do have pile of evidence and can not post them here. Most people have no idea this goes on and at least if I can save one person, I am happy.

Next to ZERO people believe you.

Put up or shut up.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Jfitch1974
Jfitch1974
Joined: May 23, 2023
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
May 23rd, 2023 at 9:33:01 AM permalink
I have tried everything so I would say no
Jfitch1974
Jfitch1974
Joined: May 23, 2023
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
May 23rd, 2023 at 9:37:00 AM permalink
You must be an agent of the casino . They definitely cheat and I know it . Everyone at the table has all the numbers but say a 5 . That number hit the other day 9 times lol . I see it all the time . Too much ! Itís a corporation they are looking to increase profits . I have been gambling at casinos for over 20 years . In the last 4-5 years I have seen things that make no sense mathematically happen over and over .
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 234
  • Posts: 14908
Thanks for this post from:
Mukke
May 23rd, 2023 at 9:48:12 AM permalink
Quote: Jfitch1974

You must be an agent of the casino . They definitely cheat and I know it . Everyone at the table has all the numbers but say a 5 . That number hit the other day 9 times lol . I see it all the time . Too much ! Itís a corporation they are looking to increase profits . I have been gambling at casinos for over 20 years . In the last 4-5 years I have seen things that make no sense mathematically happen over and over .
link to original post




Lets review.
1) You KNOW the casino is cheating.
2) No one was betting #5 so the casino rigged it to come in nine times in a row.
3) Knowing the casino was cheating and that they were going to have the ball land on the #5, you did what?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 325
  • Posts: 9200
May 23rd, 2023 at 12:57:16 PM permalink
evidently no one was even on the Pass line or nine 5s in a row would have been sweet!

a bunch of darksiders I guess
The Dice, the cards, they not only have no sense of justice but are seemingly endowed with a sense of cruel irony. This devolves from the 'nature of random'. Ironically, don't you see. 
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 5604
May 24th, 2023 at 6:23:37 AM permalink
Quote: billryan


Lets review.
1) You KNOW the casino is cheating.
2) No one was betting #5 so the casino rigged it to come in nine times in a row.
3) Knowing the casino was cheating and that they were going to have the ball land on the #5, you did what?
link to original post



Quote: odiousgambit

evidently no one was even on the Pass line or nine 5s in a row would have been sweet!


okay, let's review
if everybody started betting the #5 after it came 5 times in a row then the casino cheaters thru remote control would have switched it so the # 9 starts coming out a lot of times in a row to tease the players and infuriate them (if nobody was betting on the #9)

if they had been betting pass (come) the casino thru remote control would have made them seven out every time

it's quite obvious - the casinos have mastered technology that even the NSA or the CIA doesn't know about -

Casino Executives are just about the smartest people in the whole world - very few are aware of that - I'm revealing it here for the first time

because they can do this stuff and nobody can really figure out exactly how they are doing it - amazing - I wonder if investigative journalism will ever find out how they do it and expose their nefarious doings

.
Last edited by: lilredrooster on May 24, 2023
"believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" - Edgar Allan Poe
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 325
  • Posts: 9200
May 24th, 2023 at 6:45:13 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

evidently no one was even on the Pass line or nine 5s in a row would have been sweet!


Quote:

okay, let's review
if everybody started betting the #5 after it came 5 times in a row then the casino cheaters thru remote control would have switched it so the # 9 starts coming out a lot of times in a row to tease the players and infuriate them (if nobody was betting on the #9)

It'd be too late if you were on the pass line, unless you were increasing the bet without taking profits

Quote:

if they had been betting pass (come) the casino thru remote control would have made them seven out every time

then it wouldn't be 9 5's in a row, would it?

Quote:

it's quite obvious - the casinos have mastered technology that even the NSA or the CIA doesn't know about -

Casino Executives are just about the smartest people in the whole world - very few are aware of that - I'm revealing it here for the first time

what the house is clever about is short-paying the players, but then allowing them to think it's some kind of conspiracy of using crooked dice that no co-conspirator among the millions has ever revealed

link to original post
The Dice, the cards, they not only have no sense of justice but are seemingly endowed with a sense of cruel irony. This devolves from the 'nature of random'. Ironically, don't you see. 
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 5604
May 24th, 2023 at 7:07:30 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

what the house is clever about is short-paying the players,


have you yourself been cheated by means of a short pay - and how many times____? - and did you correct them and then get the correct payout_____? - and how did the employee making the payouts react to that________?

have you seen others cheated by short pay - how often_____?

thanks

.
"believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" - Edgar Allan Poe

  • Jump to: