Daddydoc
Daddydoc
  • Threads: 8
March 4th, 2015 at 4:33:55 PM permalink
I know that the box and the pit track anything larger than green cheques at the table. When I draw a marker, I usually take enough for my entire trip (2-3 days) and put most of the large color in my pocket. I don't want to seem like I'm ratholing, but I'd rather only keep money on the rail for the session. Is there any reason to tell the box or the pit that I'm putting some orange into my pocket? I'm sure they'll figure it out if I don't.
If government is the answer, it must have been a very stupid question.
sc15
sc15
  • Threads: 11
March 4th, 2015 at 4:55:24 PM permalink
They will know.

Some places will allow you draw a marker at the cage as well. So you can go to the cage and ask for 5K in big chips.
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
March 4th, 2015 at 4:56:15 PM permalink
orange and purple for sure they will already know you left with it. The blacks will depend on how busy the table is and how much the floor is watching the game as opposed to the tv or a hot chick.
get second you pig
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
March 4th, 2015 at 6:30:23 PM permalink
All good and reasonable advice. Remember too that if the dice crew has to go through an extra "fill" to replenish the bank it won't be entirely due to your taking some real color in your pockets, it will also be due to some big winners and that usually means big tips so the crew is not going to be particularly upset with you for signing a marker and taking a good deal of it with you.
  • Jump to: