guitarmandp
guitarmandp
  • Threads: 41
December 13th, 2014 at 11:55:38 AM permalink
I watched the last twenty minutes of a roll that ended up being over an hour. This was nuts. 4 was the point several times and the shooter hit it and hit 5 of the 6 points on the fire.

I was extremely jealous. This one guy that normally does $135 across but likes to bet big on the hardways colored up after the roll for $40,000! He had $400 on each hardway and they were hitting, and he had his bets pressed up to where he had 2 or 3 purple chips on all the numbers.

This lady who said she bought in for $150 and this was her first time ever playing craps and the dealer had to get her to press colored up with $3,400. It was unbelievable. Still waiting to get on one of those rolls rather than be a spectator!
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
December 13th, 2014 at 5:03:20 PM permalink
Quote: guitarmandp

I watched the last twenty minutes of a roll that ended up being over an hour. This was nuts. 4 was the point several times and the shooter hit it and hit 5 of the 6 points on the fire.

I was extremely jealous. This one guy that normally does $135 across but likes to bet big on the hardways colored up after the roll for $40,000! He had $400 on each hardway and they were hitting, and he had his bets pressed up to where he had 2 or 3 purple chips on all the numbers.

This lady who said she bought in for $150 and this was her first time ever playing craps and the dealer had to get her to press colored up with $3,400. It was unbelievable. Still waiting to get on one of those rolls rather than be a spectator!

Wow! Where was this at?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Daddydoc
Daddydoc
  • Threads: 8
December 13th, 2014 at 6:12:45 PM permalink
Quote: guitarmandp

I watched the last twenty minutes of a roll that ended up being over an hour. This was nuts.

Sounds tremendous. I've been on a few of those (shooting and betting). It's what keeps me coming back to play again and again, like the one or two perfect drives in an entire summer of golf (I'm not very good at that either).
If government is the answer, it must have been a very stupid question.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
December 13th, 2014 at 6:18:34 PM permalink
How about this one: http://www.nextshooter.com/longestroll

A roll of over 4 hours.
  • Jump to: